• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van.

Smash Ace
Hax is indubitably the best CF. The amsah win was all it took to pit him there. But I think he's been the best placing falcon lately too.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Hax is indubitably the best CF. The amsah win was all it took to pit him there. But I think he's been the best placing falcon lately too.
>Beat Amsah who is known for not having a Falcon game
>Lose to Tope in a MM and then a tourney match months later who is actually good against Falcon himself but much worse than Amsah as a player.

Just sayin.

Van.

Smash Ace
>Lose to Tope in a MM and then a tourney match months later who is actually good against Falcon himself but much worse than Amsah as a player.

Just sayin.
Well... thats true.

I think its time to give up on the stream.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Some people are saying Melee crews is going to be on the Brawl stream...can anyone confirm that?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

Just sayin.
Tope doesnt lose to falcon, and @ p5 tope said hax was the only falcon to beat him in a MM in years. Hax got t-5th at p5 and i am confident he lost to axe only because he didnt know pikachu could CG falcon.

Dart has lost 1 set in pools (2-1) and it was irish maf, guy is on fireeeeeeee. He dropped 1 game in r2 pools, a game. 2-0 lucky pockyd twin a??? Kid is clocking in on everyone. If u are paying attention i will never need to release a video to talk about how good dart is.

:phone:

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
Tope doesnt lose to falcon, and @ p5 tope said hax was the only falcon to beat him in a MM in years. Hax got t-5th at p5 and i am confident he lost to axe only because he didnt know pikachu could CG falcon.

Dart has lost 1 set in pools (2-1) and it was irish maf, guy is on fireeeeeeee. He dropped 1 game in r2 pools, a game. 2-0 lucky pockyd twin a??? Kid is clocking in on everyone. If u are paying attention i will never need to release a video to talk about how good dart is.

:phone:
mw knows dart is a beast

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
If something I don't miss from being a mod, is those arguing that have passed the years and never got old to most people.

Yet, those logical talk about who beat who, and who is better than who, leads to nowhere 100% of the time. Still. How people can't learn, sometimes, surpasses me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom