• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
mmmm i dunno boi :T

HDL did beat zhu, right?
We only played friendlies but I'm pretty sure I won most of them.

I thought HDL was definitely better than Germ when I played him at Pound 4, but his condition was very disappointing at Pound 5. Something about Pound 5 made all the foreigners suck, Strawhat, Over, HDL... were all playing at 50% for some reason, I still don't quite understand. Maybe they were all busy and out of practice or something...?

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
wow so i literally set up a livestream on owned wth xsplit in 20 minutes without any preparation at all.

this was even before i learned about computers, its just so easy to do.

i dont understand how u can possibly complicate this, especially with all the prep time in the world. honestly it makes no sense why there is no stream, even when one was promised an hour and a half ago

its not ungrateful to complain if u SAY the stream is coming up and u dont deliver. stop wasting our time if u dont plan on delivering

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I agree that its 100 inbred status there is no stream yet, but honestly im getting more pissed off reading about people talking about it than i am about the lack of stream.

Make no mistake im on the side of "get the ****ing stream working you lazy ****s" but shut up about it.

:phone:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I agree that its 100 inbred status there is no stream yet, but honestly im getting more pissed off reading about people talking about it than i am about the lack of stream.

Make no mistake im on the side of "get the ****ing stream working you lazy ****s" but shut up about it.

Tournament hosts and people at the event tend to not care about livestream, from my experience. I really really wish they would just get it working too.

Rene, you excited about Dart!!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
My **** is so hard for dart and his performance. Orly too. LE made it out of r2 as well.

I mean ORLY took a game off tope! Lololol! MW too gud.

Stop *****ing about the stream, people have been *****ing for 30 hours now, if thr stream isnt up in 2 hours or whenever they said it would be, start *****ing again.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm confused as to why it's taking so long to set up. I really wish they'd be a lil' more honest or open about how long or how much they care about getting the stream up, though. If I wasn't expecting it up "soon" then I wouldn't be disappointed when it didn't come an hour+ later.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
people complaining about people complaining are horses

naw, theyre just stupid hypocrites, nbd, and should leave the thread

i did production for like 2 years in high school and its reallllllly easy. the brawl stream isnt even back up. its not hard guys

i would rather have gone to the gym before it closed or played league of legends for 3 hours instead of just going from reddit to youtube to facebook and back to the stream page over and over

xianglongfa

Smash Apprentice
How it's possible for TO's to have such a combination of incompetency and bad communication skills/apathy for the community outside of the people at the venue is beyond me.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
did i mention 2 years of silat and weapons defense training?

its amazing what a brain can do when u think about more than just one possible scenario
That makes you immune to stun guns?

On-topic: Did crews already start?

NeoZ

Smash Ace
They have not
Thanks.

Also, people stop complaining, we all want a stream, but crying about it won't make it happen.
And it's not like we're missing anything right now, so it's even more pointless.

straight8

Banned via Warnings
i mean its all well and good to threaten to get a stun gun and come into my house when u have fanbiys backing you up

but youll never ever actually talk like this to anyone, much less me, so i should just let the forum kids play

i could get a sniper rifle and kill u before u got to my house. wait what? oh yeah no one takes you seriously

meanwhile stream still down qq

NeoZ

Smash Ace
i mean its all well and good to threaten to get a stun gun and come into my house when u have fanbiys backing you up

but youll never ever actually talk like this to anyone, much less me, so i should just let the forum kids play

i could get a sniper rifle and kill u before u got to my house. wait what? oh yeah no one takes you seriously

meanwhile stream still down qq
rawr, internet tough guy

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Tough guys in a forum for a game that has Pikachu in it. Awesome. No wonder we're such a respected community.

Van.

Smash Ace
horses talk **** hardcore all the time, but you can't hear them because you don't speak horse, but they think that you can understand, but your just ignoring them because you kinow they would body you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom