• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, kels ***** them in a 2v1 with major assists from both brothers heh.

some1 from the venue needs to update us on the other pools....i assume there was alot of them and we only have like, what? 4 updated at most 0_0.

SummerSpeedyMix

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I've been getting updates from Mattdotzeb who's at genesis, Haxbox beat team ugs, tope did not make it out, mango/lucky vs ppu/sfat at the moment and mango/lucky takes first game

Pengie

Smash Lord
One thing that I don't understand is why as soon as the stream stops all of the twitter updates stop coming in? That seems like when they would be most useful >___>

Djent

Smash Champion
200 people currently viewing this thread. 200 people that would rather stare at a bland, barely-updated info hub than go without their Melee fix. I think that's pretty awesome myself. :cool:

Charlesz

Smash Champion
@Charlesz: On the Brawl stream, you know, 'cuz it's for Brawl not Melee
, unfortunately.
Yeah I see it, I think they are streaming brawl right now though. I'm no entirely sure, but a ****** flying around with a plastic sword could be a clue.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Brawl commentary is so homosexual,there's four men on screen and all Chibo's talking about is who has ''The sticky'' on them, eww.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Wobbles via text said he thinks his pool went:

1. Wobbles
2. Axe
3. Lovage
4. PeePeeU

I think this contradicts previous info though...

Pengie

Smash Lord
Apparently melee twitter accounts are linked to the live stream >___>

Meanwhile, pointless Brawl **** keeps rolling in

I don't think PPU could get 4th, he looked like he was tearing everybody up

Djent

Smash Champion
Wobbles and Axe in the same R3 pool would be kind of ****ed up. I really hope that's not the case. :glare:

Also, it would be brutal to have M2K, PP, and Axe *all* as 2nd seeds. There isn't going to be a loser's bracket at this tournament, lol.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Wobbles and Axe in the same R3 pool would be kind of ****ed up. I really hope that's not the case. :glare:

Also, it would be brutal to have M2K, PP, and Axe *all* as 2nd seeds. There isn't going to be a loser's bracket at this tournament, lol.
It happened. And if you look at the pool tio posted earlier, its actually 100% possible if wobbles and axe 2-0d everyone, which i wouldnt be surprised if they did. Just mathematically speaking its quite possible, not bias speaking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom