• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure that pool was incorrect
I know all but one of the matches for sure was correct, because i did one myself. I think it was one of the matches with nizro that didnt match up though. Anyways i looked at mine and it was also possible. I also dont care what order as long as they all made it out, like some1 said seeds wont matter because they are all so messed up anyways tbh haha

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Lovage and Alex dropped games vs other people which is why the results aren't what you expected.

:phone:
I know ur upset with them but do u have any updates on Taj or Light? and whoever else from AZ might be in bracket? even non AZ, we are kind of update starved

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Lovage and Alex dropped games vs other people which is why the results aren't what you expected.

You'd have a 3-way tie assuming this was correct and Axe / Wobbles beat everyone else.

Lovage 5-2
Wobbles 5-2
Axe 5-2

But Lovage beat both of them in the head to head. So he should get 1st seed, because set wins are more valuable than individual games (followed by Wobbles for the same reason) - that's how most tournaments solve ties iirc.

However, this may not be the case because there are a few ways Lovage finishes third. One is if they're doing it by games, which IMO is a poor way to do it (but some tournaments do). Another is if the pool sheet was wrong. Both are plausible.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Those poor third seeds that will have to face m2k or PP first round.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Kk from what wobbles told me lovage and Alex ended up losing random games to random people messing up their overall record.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
So if 2nd and 3rd seeds play each other, we could have Axe vs. M2k or PP first round? :O

Quic

Smash Journeyman
So if 2nd and 3rd seeds play each other, we could have Axe vs. M2k or PP first round? :O
You'd almost wish that Hax got third seed just so that he could break the Hax curse in style

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I'd lol if PP has to play Taj again first round, he'd be nervous as hell.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Even with these current updates, lack of updates in general lately has made me get hyped for Brawl matches.

Rain puttin in work.

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
mango, wobbles, fly amanita, hbox, m2k, and armada are all 1st seeds. dart, doh, lucky, sfat, m2k, taj, axe, lovage, ppu, drpp, taj, eggz, lucky, silent wolf, fuzzyness, leffen, and kage all made bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom