• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 videos

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
ajp, thanks for putting in so much work for the videos, we all appreciate it! and we are also sorry for you having trouble with the laptop. i bet its no fun getting even more work imposed due to someone being a douchebag. but seriously how can this happen, putting a shirt on a laptop? this is so ignorant and it has never happened on a european tournament honestly.
It's not a laptop. It's a (small, portable-ish) desktop that I'm too lazy to finish building so it's totally open. The shirt stopped the CPU fan, but luckily didn't have anything that could short circuit anything.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
If that's how it is I think we should be happy your computer is (hopefully) ok and nothing ended up on fire haha

Wake

Smash Master
Fuzzy didn't play Hax, he lost to Mango and then Doh, that bracket section is listed incorrectly. (I'm pretty sure anyway)

MacD and Shroomed I think.

I couldn't wait to watch the videos, you get a pretty good angle of the main projection screen, as well as all the screaming and shouting from the crowd, it's pretty hype. So unless you absolutely need to see full screen matches, give them a watch. ;D
Fuzzyness beat Doh, I'm pretty sure.

unknown522

Some guy
MacD's gonna flame someone. It's time.

Also, yeah how come axe has a peach problem? not enough matchup experience?

He needs some of that Silly Kyle training!

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I'm going to go out on a limb and say he meant Peaches who are elite players... elite players being the league of Mew2king, Jman, Axe, Armada, etc.
You are not going out on a limb. I think it's pretty obvious that is what I meant.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
You are not going out on a limb. I think it's pretty obvious that is what I meant.
Yeah, I like to use understatements ;)

MacD's gonna flame someone. It's time.

Also, yeah how come axe has a peach problem? not enough matchup experience?

He needs some of that Silly Kyle training!
On top of Peach being a good Pikachu counter, Silly Kyle lives 2 hours away from us. Light lives in New Mexico, 7 hours away from us.

Top Bottom