• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Rofl @ People assuming other people don't play both games. That doesn't really speak volumes, but then again, I didn't rofl either.
Trust me alot of them didn't. You could see the What the hell is that look on their faces. Also their Body language suggested that they hadn't seen it before....well some of them. The one's that Jumped up and Joined the hype have played/seen it before. The ones that just stood zombie like with their Mouth's open where completely new to it. :chuckle:

Foxy

Smash Master
Emilio just choked lol He plays vs. better falcons down here. If he were to replay that set and just played the way he normally does he would have 2-0'ed him, but he didn't so good job to Romeo. lol
Yeah, Romeo played really well. Guini definitely is the better player (and he proved it by going through losers and outplacing Romeo anyways), but Romeo had some clutch stuff. I didn't know he was capable of that win. Props to his Falcon.

All these vids are so good!

ZHU VS DARC IS AMAZING

JFox

Smash Hero
someone needs to make a video response to the amazing mangopuff rest clip with the amazing death turnip combo by armada. that **** was truly the most amazing clip of the tournament

White_Mike

Smash Lord
someone needs to make a video response to the amazing mangopuff rest clip with the amazing death turnip combo by armada. that **** was truly the most amazing clip of the tournament
Nah. Since mang0 calls the dash dance rest the soulja boy, someone needs to get that clip, put it on repeat, and play get silly by soulja boy in the background...

If I had the clip it would have been done by now, but I'm too lazy to rip it off youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAe1gTa6DDs

tsetse

Smash Lord
Did silent spectre and darkrain play any matches against each other? If so are there vids of it?

joeplicate

Smash Master
you should let HMW make his own thread for his videos, since he has a whole lot (the majority of them)

just link to his youtube channel until he has them all uploaded

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
you should let HMW make his own thread for his videos, since he has a whole lot (the majority of them)

just link to his youtube channel until he has them all uploaded
IDK him starting his own thread seems kinda pointless, it's like starting this thread over with just his videos, I can just keep this one up and add his videos, you know?

Top Bottom