• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
why the **** don't people know who darc is

and why the **** didn't someone make dr and ss play

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
when is the full set between mango and armada gonna be uploaded?

I WANT TO SEE THE STITCH FACE TURNIP DEATH COMBO AHHHH

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I apologize to everyone in this thread that wanted to see SS vs Darkrain. If I didn't beat SS in winners bracket then they could have played :(

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I apologize to everyone in this thread that wanted to see SS vs Darkrain. If I didn't beat SS in winners bracket then they could have played :(
dude, don't even worry about it. if anything grats to you for beating SS.

also, if it's anyones fault it's SS for not advancing far enough to get to play darkrain haha.

still <3 SS tho.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
does anyone have the full crew battles i dont want to just watch a few matchs
Everything in the first post is basically everything currently uploaded for now, unless there's some sneaky vids on youtube i couldn't find. Eventually they'll be up and i'll have em here though. :)

Anth0ny

Smash Master

Sooooo close to the matchup we were all waiting for, why wouldn't you just throw your matches Tope?!?

Just kidding. Good **** beating SS, but I would have loved SS vs. Darkrain :laugh:

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I put up the armada vs lucky set, and im going to put up m2k vs darkrain set in just a bit.

EDIT: I also have 2 out of the 3 games of the zhu and dashizwiz set too, subscribe to my youtube channel i guess: Andy3427

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
I put up the armada vs lucky set, and im going to put up m2k vs darkrain set in just a bit.

EDIT: I also have 2 out of the 3 games of the zhu and dashizwiz set too, subscribe to my youtube channel i guess: Andy3427
you're my new favorite person (until somebody uploads WF, LFs and GFs)

here's the link for all those that are too lazy to look for vids by copy-pasting a name in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Andy3427&view=videos

whoever had the camera and uploaded all the viddler stuff.....I'm sorry, but why didn't you tape more....important matches?:laugh::laugh:

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Jesus christ, every new Armada video I see impresses me more and more. I thought Pink Shinobi was the new best Peach in the world, but Armada's Peach is fukcing terrifying.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg i saw grand finals vids up in the op and got so excited but it was those same crappy vids i saw earlier D:D:D:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
it was a good set. Better then Darkrain vs M2K. Those fights where sooooooooo cheap.:laugh:
no such thing as cheap, son

Match 2 was very good IMO. I really think Dark should have won -_- Match 1 was sexual assault.

Top Bottom