• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I wish I could go this Thursday but I might have a "date" with someone that night.

And yes, Anthony/BigLou are friends with benefits.

Although it's really only benefits for Lounis.
we both give each other equal blow jobs thank you

but yeah there will be smashfests at spsu every thursday.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I wanna try to go to this.. I'm staying in GA for the weekend in douglasville. If any1 could maybe pick me up or somethin try to PM me and let me know and also if someone could let me borrow a controller for the night it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I wanna try to go to this.. I'm staying in GA for the weekend in douglasville. If any1 could maybe pick me up or somethin try to PM me and let me know and also if someone could let me borrow a controller for the night it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^
you're kinda out of the way for all the smashers I know lol.

you're actually around 45 mins away from spsu, so maybe we can figure something out.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Aww its cool I don't wanna be that much of an inconvenience. If anything I might be able 2 borrow a family members car or somethin. If any1 can bring an extra controller or somethin it would help tho. I wasn't expecting to play smash at all until dr.pepper told me

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Hey sneak. Did you go to pound 4?
Were you hanging with Redfox/Brandon Sterling?
I feel like I know you.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Aww its cool I don't wanna be that much of an inconvenience. If anything I might be able 2 borrow a family members car or somethin. If any1 can bring an extra controller or somethin it would help tho. I wasn't expecting to play smash at all until dr.pepper told me
I'll bring you an extra controller. Just stand around not playing anybody really awkwardly and I'll find you.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
hey guys, my phone is currently out of service, so I'll try to borrow someone's phone tomorrow so we can get this running smoothly.

Just PM me your phone number so I can call you tomorrow.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hopefully the lobby will be open so we (you guys) won't have to smash in an apartment

BBQ°

Smash Champion
hey everyone we might need 1-2 tvs with gc/wii, since there's a possibility that the smashfest will be held in frozen's apartment.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Can sum1 give me frozens address and maybe a phone number of someone that will be there. I'm really trying to go.
here is directions for how to get on campus
http://www.spsu.edu/home/about/directions.html

hopefully my phone will be back in service before I get there.

Here is Lounis's number 404-386-8445
he will be able to help you if I still don't have my phone working.

What time are you planning to get there?

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just a heads up, this is that Ron guy that BBQ was talking about. I really want to keep Smash alive over the summer but some representatives at SPUS's Housing office are making that more difficult than it has to be.

BUT until I get the OKAY from my EX-boss to setup our "New SMASH Area", I will setup Smashfests in apartments oncampus. She will be back in her office Monday, and I will talk to her then.

That being said, I need to know if I should setup a Smashfest this Thursday night.

If you're FREE and can make it to SPSU just PM me or post that you can come.

Peace

D

Deleted member

I'm going to SPSU Thurs.

Other ppl start posting whether you can come or not.

Ronaroni said so, the best **** pasta this side of GA

BBQ°

Smash Champion
the smashfest is postponed until friday, because we don't have a place to hold it on thursday.

it'll be in the same place as last week.

also im not going.

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
what do you mean you don't have a place to hold it?
He means that our "new" smash area hasnt been okayed by this one housing lady yet.

BUUUUUT she gets back from Vacation Friday and she's back in the office on Monday. So we can probably setup the "new" place Friday afternoon. We just have to move a few TVs

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Are these going to be held throughout the summer? If so I want to come to one of these for melee.
Yes they will be. Will probably alternate Thursday and Fridays for some people with class and work conflicts.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'm just saying, we have appartments that people can play at. its not like there's absolutely no where on campus. plus, i'm leaving friday after work and i don't know if willis/4leaf/my roommate will be staying, though i guess it won't matter if you guys can get the/a new place by then.

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Cool, most likely it will be in Chris(Up-Canceling Dr Mario)'s Apartment again. Those TVs are still there so it would be easy setup the SmashFest there.

*****How does 5pm tomorrow work for ppl?*****

If that Housing lady approves the "new" community center early enough, then we can play there. Its on the first floor of Henry and Ovontes apartment building. AND we won't have to leave at a certain time either.

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Lol ****ing chris still playing stupid *** doc. Ill swing by spsu and show everyone theyre still bad next time. I have work to do before then...
You need to man!

And do you guys still want to do this SmashFest? If not, we can just make it bigger for next week...

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Okay for the ppl that came out to SPSU on Friday, just wanted to say that will be the LAST smashfest at Chris's place! LOL

That housing lady gets back on monday(2moro) so the new Smash area will be available. I just need a couple guys to help move and setup TVs.

Is anyone available Tuesday or Friday to help?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'm not available tuesday (unless you're still gonna be moving stuff after 7:30), but the rest of the week i'm free to help out.

Top Bottom