• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GEORGIA MELEE ~ Feb 4th ~ Smashfest at SPSU (Marietta, GA)~ FEAT. MAD BOOTY

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Rayku informed me on the GA locator thread that there's one this Friday but the OP says that it's every Thursday so I'm just trying to get the facts straight. I'm down for either day, really. Or both. Are there sufficient setups for everyone or should I bring anything over?

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Actually it looks like I won't be available for most of tomorrow evening, but if it's tonight I'll definitely make it. Even if it's just a couple of people playing, it would be worth the trip over.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
oops, i havent updated the OP in a while. we just had smashfests on thursday because of school, but now since it's summer, smashfests can be whenever.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Every smashfest is both Smash games, but only one community shows up. I, for one, play any Smash game out there so I'll play whatever you want

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely show up tonight and bring a Wii. Problem is I have to find my memory card. 7:30?

Also can someone who's knowledgeable PM me his contact info./ number for when I arrive or if I have problems getting there?

EDIT: Found the memory card. I'm good to go.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Ahhhh so I can still go if anyone is going for melee. I know I could play rayku but then he'd go play brawl. And I don't really want to spend $5 worth of gas for that...

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Ahhhh so I can still go if anyone is going for melee. I know I could play rayku but then he'd go play brawl. And I don't really want to spend $5 worth of gas for that...
I'll be there, if it's cool for me to head over. If so I'll be leaving in 45 mins. or so. And yes, I'll be playing Melee.

EDIT: Whoever's hosting, I still need your contact info...

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
Alright well I haven't heard a confirmation from anyone who'll be there but I'm gonna drive over anyways. I got BBQ's number from the OP so BBQ if you get a random number calling you in about 45 mins. that'll be me.

EDIT: Well no one's there, but I'd like to come up next week if it's going on then. If it's a weekly thing I'll definitely show up often.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: AWWWWWWWWWW SNAP

I'm pretty much heading there straight after work! YEAYUHZ

Rayku

Smash Lord
GOD! thinks I'd play Brawl over Melee. Wow this guy doesn't know me -at all-

Maybe if I had been thrashing you for like two hours straight, yeah

On a side note, can't make it tomorrow. Headed to a graduation ceremony followed by a grad party followed by Lounis carrying my drunk *** to Tennessee

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, so the Smash Area is open for us but we just have to set it up. And unlike the howell lobby, we dont have to set it up everytime we want to play!

Smashfest is at 4pm today, call/txt me @ 954 243 8601 when youre close to SPSU and Ill meet you oncampus.

If you can txt me now with your name so I can save your number, that would cool

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Sooooooo I did exactly what I tried to remind myself not to do and left my controller at home.

Would anybody mind bringing a spare? :D

GOD!

Smash Ace
Alright. This is gonna be good.

Also I'm gonna bring a few movies with me to this. Cause after smashing for a while I get kind of bored. But I think it be really cool to just watch a movie! Like smash movie night or something!

GOD!

Smash Ace
I don't have many. Ironman, MI3, Spiderman 3, Bourne movies if I can find them. Other people should bring their movies as well and then we can pick.

Ron-a-roni

Smash Rookie
:yoshi: This was fun. Thanks for having me, Ron! ^_^
No man, thank you for coming out! And thanks for the help with setting up the new Spot! Too bad we didnt get to play, but we will next time

Yeah thanks again, Ron. I had a hell of a time. Hope to be playing there again soon...

and good games, everyone. Y'all are too good.
Anytime dude! Thanks to you also for being the FIRST to arrive and for setting up.

I actually want to give a shoutout to EVERYONE that came and helped set up the new Smash area on campus. And also say Sorry for not being there most of the time AND when the POPO showed up! >.<

Sometime this week, I will try to gather some ppl oncampus and move the rest of the stuff out of the main area for more space.

Oh yeah! One more thing...do u guys want to do this once a week? Or once every two weeks? Im cool with either one, but if we do it every week, because of work and school, I know I cant be at everyone but I can still set it up :)

GOD!

Smash Ace
Had a good time at this.
Falcon is such a gay character I mean come on, you can knee anything and it just dies.
Also tubes is right. Falcon helps you learn to read techs and stuff like that.

On the other hand, its nice to pick up sheik after not playing with her since january and still win some matches.

GGs all around. Except when I played soft.. **** I got *****..

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
No man, thank you for coming out! And thanks for the help with setting up the new Spot! Too bad we didnt get to play, but we will next time

Anytime dude! Thanks to you also for being the FIRST to arrive and for setting up.

I actually want to give a shoutout to EVERYONE that came and helped set up the new Smash area on campus. And also say Sorry for not being there most of the time AND when the POPO showed up! >.<

Sometime this week, I will try to gather some ppl oncampus and move the rest of the stuff out of the main area for more space.

Oh yeah! One more thing...do u guys want to do this once a week? Or once every two weeks? Im cool with either one, but if we do it every week, because of work and school, I know I cant be at everyone but I can still set it up :)
To be realistic I'm gonna say I can attend every other week because of work and a lack of having my own car, among other things.

Top Bottom