• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Xif clearly doesn't understand the awesomeness of a beard. Beards are a symbol. A beard says, "Hey, World, I'm not afraid to walk around with hair on my face. I enjoy being a man and doing manly things!"

Plus, I'm Irish. I need a beard. It's a symbol of manhood.

Long hair has just always been cool to me. I love it, both on women, and myself. XD

And Miss Yuna, I don't mention being a furry that Much. I mean, I throw it out if someone doesn't know, but that's just to let them know. Not to go "HAI GAIZ IM A FURRY LOL!!! PH33R ME N MAH FURREHNESS RAWRZ!!!"
When I do bring it up, someone else has mentioned it, and I am usually involved, so I chime in. It's mah bizness, so I can do that.
[Not to mention, you're the one who brings it up in a joke when I talk to you.]

Funniest part, the flames aren't even for being a furry, all that often. More about my lack of knowledge of the Competitive scene, and my general overall stupidity at times.

I admit my stupidity, and know that at times, I can sound/be ********. and I accept that.
your #1 problem. glad you two have been acquainted. why the HELL would you accept this?!
also, neckbeards are not a symbol of cool, so you know. in fact, people USUALLY get made fun off for having them. just saying...

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
is it really that big of a deal to miss a game?
Yes. And it's my last homecoming game, so why the hells not.

neckbeards really are about the opposite of manly
Twenty times this.

your #1 problem. glad you two have been acquainted. why the HELL would you accept this?!
also, neckbeards are not a symbol of cool, so you know. in fact, people USUALLY get made fun off for having them. just saying...
Twenty times this again.

Oh, and I finally have bought a wii, so now I can...practice in my room. :evil:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
But I like my neckbeard...It's fluffy...

and Marty, I've come to terms with the fact that I have a tendency to make a post while highly uninformed, making me sound mad ********. I try not to, but it happens.

Rayku

Smash Lord
But I like my neckbeard...It's fluffy...

and Marty, I've come to terms with the fact that I have a tendency to make a post while highly uninformed, making me sound mad ********. I try not to, but it happens.
Then...don't post unless you are informed? That way you won't sound like such a monumental dumb ***? That's just common sense.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
it's funny because while yiff is a neckbeard furry wolfshirt japanophile f agmo he has a girlfriend and briefly held a job at tR' us

which is more than can be said for a good number of bashers

tubes

Smash Ace
it's funny because while yiff is a neckbeard furry wolfshirt japanophile f agmo he has a girlfriend and briefly held a job at tR' us

which is more than can be said for a good number of bashers
It's because of the wolfshirt.

*****es love wolfshirts

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
who wants to pay for my brawl dubs and team with my crappy snake
I feel like that's not a way to ask for a team mate, lol.

Seems Big Lou is giving me a ride so I'll be there at the monthly most likely. I'm going to bring two friends also if Big Lou is okay with it. One of them is new blood, his name is Beau and he plays MK but I don't know how good he is. And Jorge is coming back with his DDD.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Sleepy just doesn't know...and I don't even follow sports at all..but dammit do I enjoy the energy of a passionate crowd.

****'s exhilarating. And makes the game enjoyable to watch whether you'd enjoy it otherwise or not!
what, how does not following specific sports automatically make me ignorant to crowd energy?
i don't follow american football or basketball.

idk it's just that kazoo has gone to every single game and used it as a john.
i understand homecoming game, but...<_<

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
what, how does not following specific sports automatically make me ignorant to crowd energy?
i don't follow american football or basketball.
*rereads your post that I responded to....*

@_@

oops! My bad yo! Sorry...

/extremeexhaustionJohns

I didn't see you mention soccer...

...LOL mad valid...your post, I mean.

again, my b for the implication.

and LMFAO @ that picture

I think there needs to be a Round Robin event for placers 4-7 at some Waba where the contenders throw down amongst themselves for one more shot at makin them dolla dolla byiiillllllzzzz...and call it:

SALT MOUNTAINNNN

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
No johns on my part: I plan to come out to WABA on the 24th (provided I find a ride) & that event in Warner Robins on the 31st (again, provided I can find a ride).

No need for me to be salty, I can explain this.

Okay, since TO5, here's the breakdown of my weekends:
9/12: Senior Design
9/19: Senior Design
9/26: @ a game
10/3: Out of town
10/10: Was there even an event last week?
10/17: Homecoming.

For the record, this being my last year @ Tech, I do plan to go to all the home games.

*Waits for more "UR STLL SLTY" posts here*

Player-3

Smash Hero
No johns on my part: I plan to come out to WABA on the 24th (provided I find a ride) & that event in Warner Robins on the 31st (again, provided I can find a ride).

No need for me to be salty, I can explain this.

Okay, since TO5, here's the breakdown of my weekends:
9/12: Senior Design
9/19: Senior Design
9/26: @ a game
10/3: Out of town
10/10: Was there even an event last week?
10/17: Homecoming.

For the record, this being my last year @ Tech, I do plan to go to all the home games.

*Waits for more "UR STLL SLTY" posts here*

Top Bottom