• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
No johns on my part: I plan to come out to WABA on the 24th (provided I find a ride) & that event in Warner Robins on the 31st (again, provided I can find a ride).

No need for me to be salty, I can explain this.

Okay, since TO5, here's the breakdown of my weekends:
9/12: Senior Design
9/19: Senior Design
9/26: @ a game
10/3: Out of town
10/10: Was there even an event last week?
10/17: Homecoming.

For the record, this being my last year @ Tech, I do plan to go to all the home games.

*Waits for more "UR STLL SLTY" posts here*
the 24th, which no one will be at, since it's munkaid weekend.

great planning.

and not to mention it would have been a weekly anyway, with little to no attendance.

do you play smash bros?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
LOL I know, I was messin around.

I bet you say that to all the Ladies
Oh ****, sorry. I didn't know you knew and I didn't want to be like "zomg ya im a gurl" because that'd be kind of lame of me. Anyways, I'm going to be at the monthly tomorrow and someone else better be there to play Melee with me. My Sheik has hella ring rust. She's actually turning red. o_o

BBQ°

Smash Champion
You know... instead of this thread being called "Waba Social Thread"... why not just call it "GA Social Thread"?

I know it's not necessary but it would make more sense, haha.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
the 24th, which no one will be at, since it's munkaid weekend.

great planning.

and not to mention it would have been a weekly anyway, with little to no attendance.

do you play smash bros?
Yeah, I still do. But "Gay Tek Johnz" doesn't cut it here--need to step my game up.

Oh, even more sweet, count me in for Munkaid then.

*Runs to the Munkaid thread*

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Im probably going to be there today, although late. Are singles registration still available DURING the doubles tournament? Because I probably won't be able to make it until around 3 or 4. :l

Player-1

Smash Legend
My dad randomly just called me and said he'll take me and p3 to waba out of nowhere...

so I'm hoping p3's parents give us a ride back on such short notice >.>

edit: we're coming, artdudge, I'll be teaming with you =)

Player-3

Smash Hero
me and p1 will be here

aw yeahh

i need someone to help me not suck ***** at melee btw i suck so bad because i havent played in a while

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i'll be there. but i don't think i'll be entering any tourneys... i have the money, but if i enter then i'll have no money till next month (unless i win..... lololol). but yeah, i'll be there for friendlies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys i have no idea who im going to play in barlw today maybe bowser or pit or ness or fox
falcon is a given, obviously

melee falcon ofc but i need to play it for a while

i suck so bad at melee now t-t

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Good to hear. I need practice vs. Captain Falcon more than I need it against a lot of characters. I don't know what to do against that mother****er, it's like fighting greased lightning.
i pray to god you're talking about melee falcon. barwl falcon is **** on a log... or a log of ****... either way he's garbage.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Good to hear. I need practice vs. Captain Falcon more than I need it against a lot of characters. I don't know what to do against that mother****er, it's like fighting greased lightning.
lolol
inorite, ill play anyone in melee but ill suck until i get back into my tech skill

ill be playing falcon till then though since falcos fsmash is so good

i pray to god you're talking about melee falcon. barwl falcon is **** on a log... or a log of ****... either way he's garbage.
bro ill air plank you for 8 minutes

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah frozn my brawl falcon is now captain meta-****ing-knight

*****es dont know bout my top tiers

also p1s on his way here soon so i should be there around 1:50 or earlier depending on traffic

yayhuz

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Brawl sucks. I don't play that trash.
ok, then thats fine. melee falcon is legit. i don't know about p3's falcon, but the character is definitely better. pretty sure, though, you can just go marth or fox to counter him... don't quote me on that, though....

Player3 said:
yeah frozn my brawl falcon is now captain meta-****ing-knight

*****es dont know bout my top tiers

also p1s on his way here soon so i should be there around 1:50 or earlier depending on traffic

yayhuz
oh hell, **** just just got real!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Im probably going to be there today, although late. Are singles registration still available DURING the doubles tournament? Because I probably won't be able to make it until around 3 or 4. :l
You'll be fine at 3-4.

I will be going. Anyone who wants to play Pokemon/M:TG bring your decks. I'll be bringing mine.

P3, MM meh. My Ganon VS Your Falcon.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
You'll be fine at 3-4.

I will be going. Anyone who wants to play Pokemon/M:TG bring your decks. I'll be bringing mine.

P3, MM meh. My Ganon VS Your Falcon.
Awesome. Ill see you there, and I only have 1$ for mms. I think me and Umby may already have something arranged but if not, I'll MM your ganon vs my bowser?

Top Bottom