• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
no but hichez will. Dude its going to be awesom consdiering that I havn't player consistently AT ALL in about 3 months lol.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
from this point forward i'm a free agent. if any crew needs/wants an extra member then i'll play for your team for 5% of the winnings.

i main ICs, Yoshi, Oli, and *somewhat* Link.

i charge a down payment of $1 for my services (this is on top of the 5%).

all takers, best offer wins.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
oh, is this melee talk? forget that then. i was talking brawl.

though my M2 can stock tank like a G.

edit: to be fair it was ganondorf. how am i supposed to fight even a bad ganondorf?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Lol, we could do an altered version of that, we'll call our crew "WHAT U GAIZ NO BOUT THAT MAN BIGLOU?" How does that sound?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol. I'm up for a name change. I'm fine with Cinnamon Lifers but I also don't have a problem changing it.

If we changed it to anything to do with Lounis, then I'm sure Rayku will go nuts, and we'd have to find him a pic saying "U Mad?"

How about the name of the crew is "U Mad?"

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Anyone willing to bring their pokemon cards to the november monthly? i really want to play that game again.

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
lol. I'm up for a name change. I'm fine with Cinnamon Lifers but I also don't have a problem changing it.

If we changed it to anything to do with Lounis, then I'm sure Rayku will go nuts, and we'd have to find him a pic saying "U Mad?"

How about the name of the crew is "U Mad?"

You know, thats not a bad idea! Then we could make our logo Mortons.

Better yet, we could just name our crew Mortons! I mean, we already own the salt cube, and we have top players from Salt party, its the perfect name!

Edit: ^^^LMAO

Rayku

Smash Lord
Wow. First and foremost, a crew was never established. I just suggested it and BBQ went off the chain because he felt like he was finally being accepted.

Second of all, if there's going to be so much big whoop-dee-doo about it, I don't want anything to do with it. You're acting like Albino here, who, if I recall correctly, has never even had all of his "crew members" at the same tournament at once.

Give it a rest.

tubes

Smash Ace
Wow. First and foremost, a crew was never established. I just suggested it and BBQ went off the chain because he felt like he was finally being accepted.

Second of all, if there's going to be so much big whoop-dee-doo about it, I don't want anything to do with it. You're acting like Albino here, who, if I recall correctly, has never even had all of his "crew members" at the same tournament at once.

Give it a rest.
U MAD?

10chars

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Quoted For Truth.

Yeesh, he's just trying to be funny about it. I'm pretty sure the only time to catch Anthony serious would be in person. I don't see why he can't have a little fun with it, last time I checked crews werent dreadfully serious business. Anyway since we're always hanging out and playing smash together regardless, theres no reason forming a "crew" would be too much of a hassle. We just have to stop screwing around and peacefully agree on a name and we're practically done.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Quoted For Truth.

Yeesh, he's just trying to be funny about it. I'm pretty sure the only time to catch Anthony serious would be in person. I don't see why he can't have a little fun with it, last time I checked crews werent dreadfully serious business. Anyway since we're always hanging out and playing smash together regardless, theres no reason forming a "crew" would be too much of a hassle. We just have to stop screwing around and peacefully agree on a name and we're practically done.
this was my reasoning. I just didn't want to keep posting about our "crew" in the waba weekly thread.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Anyone willing to bring their pokemon cards to the november monthly? i really want to play that game again.
Finally got mine separated, and bought some of my friend's cards. Let's do this. $5 Pokemon TCG MM.

[Also willing to accept M:TG MMs. My newly made deck will kill.]

Crews are silly. I mean, getting the whole crew together at one tourney seems like a pain, not to mention the fact that finding another crew who happens to have all its members there seems kind of hard.

Seems to me like it's quite a bit of work. I mean, getting the crew together, getting the whole OTHER crew together, dealing with who goes first and whatnot, long matches, etc. I may be wrong, though. It might be easier than that. Just saying, seems pretty annoying.

Frozen, MM in either game?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yiff crews are great, but you just described the best parts as if they were negatives. GA is just lazy when it comes to crews

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Finally got mine separated, and bought some of my friend's cards. Let's do this. $5 Pokemon TCG MM.

[Also willing to accept M:TG MMs. My newly made deck will kill.]

Crews are silly. I mean, getting the whole crew together at one tourney seems like a pain, not to mention the fact that finding another crew who happens to have all its members there seems kind of hard.

Seems to me like it's quite a bit of work. I mean, getting the crew together, getting the whole OTHER crew together, dealing with who goes first and whatnot, long matches, etc. I may be wrong, though. It might be easier than that. Just saying, seems pretty annoying.

Frozen, MM in either game?
i'll MM you in magic. i may do pkmn too if i have enough money/feel up to it.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. I meant Smash, but I'll take a Magic MM. $2? (I'll put 5 on a pokemon match because I feel that I could actually win that. I'm not as good in Magic as I am in Pokemon.)

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
$2 for magic is good. and do you mean brawl or melee?
That's what I meant when I said either game. It's your call, man.

yiff crews are great, but you just described the best parts as if they were negatives. GA is just lazy when it comes to crews
Just an outsider's perspective. Never watched a crew battle, never been in a crew, so I have no idea. All I know, really, is how the Crew battle proceeds.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Crews at a non-extremely-high level are generally characterized by a group of friends at a somewhat [but not necessarily] similar skill level who are like minded or at the very least hang out/smash together often enough to consider each other members of their "group of friends" who smash.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Lol, point^^. What do you say, want to make the "Cinnamon Lifers(Until further notice)" Thread?
Maybe. Definitely not today because I have to write a paper and study for a test tomorrow, but if I have time on Thursday then it will be a maybe. The thing with our crew is that Rayku is being really negative about it for some reason, and if we decided to make the crew Cinnamon Lifers then Lounis won't join it :confused:
Dan prob doesn't even know he's in our crew lol, I kinda just placed him in it because he plays with us sometimes and he lives in Marietta.
Tubes is happy with whatever. He tried Cinnamon Life and thought it was pritty gud pritty gud. He doesn't care if we change the name. Tubes is just a man of justice.

And if anything, I only want to make a crew because it's fun to be in a smash group with an official title. I know we're probably not going to do any crew battles because the scene isn't big enough, but that doesn't matter because the main point of a crew is to play smash with each other.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Lets get serious about the crew battle. If we start prep. now we can actually pull it off. We could have it before the main tourney starts.

Top Bottom