• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey rayku do you have a purple bottom half of a controller? i really want to try something.
I have every color of controller except the international ones (white, teal, blue, and a clear bottom). Just give me the bottom half of your controller and I'll be happy to give you a purple one.

Edit: A few friends have asked me if there will be livestream. While I know Waba does not have internet, one suggested someone use an "air card" to get one set up. This is me asking if there is any possibility of livestream.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Waba
WABA'S LAST? SMASH TOURNAMENT RELATED:
-March 6th Tournament Event ... 2pm to Midnight+.
-Door Fee will be $10 (Not $15) Please Pre-Register anyways, so we know how many people to expect.
-(Midnight+) = there will be some activities after midnight, but NOT all night. those who can stay and hang with us to watch movies and play games are welcomed. we will be playing it by ear on how long we actually stay open after midnight. the official time for this event will stand at doors open at 2pm and end at midnight.
-If you do NOT want to attend or think the door fee is too high, please do NOT hate and discourage others not to come. Just skip the event and let the people who want to come enjoy it.
-This Event will greatly determine if we have another Smash tournament at this location or not. If you are able to support us for this event, please come out.
-Melee and Brawl: Teams first followed by Singles.

-Thank you all for your support.

Min Jun : Waba Owner
e-mail: wabagames@yahoo.com
Where are you guys getting all night from?

Also, now that controller swaps are being mentioned, anyone care to help me out as well? I just wanna see what color combinations work well
Also, who has a tri-wing?

Purple

Hi guys!
Can we get specifics about how much longer we'll have after 12 pm and how many people need to be there in order for us to stay?

DRN

Smash Lord
Where are you guys getting all night from?

Also, now that controller swaps are being mentioned, anyone care to help me out as well? I just wanna see what color combinations work well
Also, who has a tri-wing?
He said it a little bit ago, cant find post cause theres so much crap here. Said it was a lock in and people gotta leave at 7am. Which is y price was $15 at first

Saltix

Smash Lord
He said it a little bit ago, cant find post cause theres so much crap here. Said it was a lock in and people gotta leave at 7am. Which is y price was $15 at first
No he didn't lol I just posted the 2nd most recent post from Min

Player-1

Smash Legend
sleepy, can you fix my 360 tomorrow, all in one day? IDK what will happen to WABA so IDK when I'll see you again so I'd LIKE to get it fixed tomorrow.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i guess i could. i just got a buuuunch of screws so we should be set for a while.

DRN

Smash Lord
The f..... I assumed it was still a lock in, which added even more hype for me. It also might be the last waba shouldnt it try to go out w/ a 'bang' and make it a lock in? I mean the lock in would have been amazing since we havent had that many for brawl.I wanted to spend as much time there as possible. Now im kinda disappointed :/

I r wantz my lock in >:[

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I dont want the lock in tbh. Well i DO but my chances of staying are really bad so yea.. I honestly think that more people will leave then stay for the lock-in.

DRN

Smash Lord
I dont want the lock in tbh. Well i DO but my chances of staying are really bad so yea.. I honestly think that more people will leave then stay for the lock-in.
so basically what u said was u dont want the lock in cause YOU cant go? and i believe some people will stay and want to play longer. Of course not all will stay but im sure there are people that will.

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Yo can I get housing from someone because I thought there was gonna be a lock in but apparently not and my parents will probably be asleep by when we need to leave?
Plus I want to play lots of smash :D

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
so basically what u said was u dont want the lock in cause YOU cant go? and i believe some people will stay and want to play longer. Of course not all will stay but im sure there are people that will.
Im SURE others cant stay for the entire lock in, i was just talking to diablo about this and he cant stay either. *sigh* always trying to make me look like a jerk..

Player-3

Smash Hero
dyno he meant where is the diddy kong match he replayed on your wii and you didn't upload

jerk

you owe me $5

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dyno he meant where is the diddy kong match he replayed on your wii and you didn't upload

jerk

you owe me $5
oh right atlantic south, you gotta add the "OBV :012:"
yeah we gonna do this $5 mm thing sir.
@ saltix: i dont have my capturing stuff.

MMS: $5 P3
$5 Jiggly ditto with yiff *hype*
$3 elev8
$? calvin
$? reflex

DRN

Smash Lord
Im SURE others cant stay for the entire lock in, i was just talking to diablo about this and he cant stay either. *sigh* always trying to make me look like a jerk..
O noes not 1 other person that we already expected couldnt stay for the lock in :O!!!!! That leaves us no one else who wants to stay awww man. I guess we better lean towards your demands cause u cant and diablo cant.

/interwebz thingz

We could at least try to have min give us the option and if enough people want to do the lock in then we do it.... Better then saying well since dyno cant stay lets just go home.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
O noes not 1 other person that we already expected couldnt stay for the lock in :O!!!!! That leaves us no one else who wants to stay awww man. I guess we better lean towards your demands cause u cant and diablo cant.

/interwebz thingz

We could at least try to have min give us the option and if enough people want to do the lock in then we do it.... Better then saying well since dyno cant stay lets just go home.
Ok wow. Diablo was just an example. What about people coming from NC? People who live about an hour away? Think about other people too Chas..

DRN

Smash Lord
Ok wow. Diablo was just an example. What about people coming from NC? People who live about an hour away? Think about other people too Chas..
Think about local people.... What about people who visit waba often and actually like being there? Think about the people too dyno...

Did u even read second part? I said we could try to get min to agree to it as long as we have enough people. I like going to waba and would prefer to have my last(maybe) visit there be a great one.

This isnt meant to be mean...completely more like i really want a lock in.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Think about local people.... What about people who visit waba often and actually like being there? Think about the people too dyno...

Did u even read second part? I said we could try to get min to agree to it as long as we have enough people. I like going to waba and would prefer to have my last(maybe) visit there be a great one.

lets just have a sleepover

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

You never give up arguments. Ive done it before and ill do it again. *throws in the towel before it becomes time consuming and other people get sucked in*

Rayku

Smash Lord
Barline challenge? Awesome, I look forward to it.

Player 3 can you answer my question plz

"Can you bring the clear************* back to your controller?"

Purple

Hi guys!
WABA'S LAST? SMASH TOURNAMENT RELATED:
-March 6th Tournament Event ... 2pm to Midnight+.
-Door Fee will be $10 (Not $15) Please Pre-Register anyways, so we know how many people to expect.
-(Midnight+) = there will be some activities after midnight, but NOT all night. those who can stay and hang with us to watch movies and play games are welcomed. we will be playing it by ear on how long we actually stay open after midnight. the official time for this event will stand at doors open at 2pm and end at midnight.
-If you do NOT want to attend or think the door fee is too high, please do NOT hate and discourage others not to come. Just skip the event and let the people who want to come enjoy it.
-This Event will greatly determine if we have another Smash tournament at this location or not. If you are able to support us for this event, please come out.
-Melee and Brawl: Teams first followed by Singles.
-More details to Come.
I want to reassert this to everyone for the following reasons.

We had plans that we would more than enough time to do pools, brackets, crews, side tournaments, etc. during this event.

I do not think this will be the case considering we only have from 2pm to 12pm.

ignore

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I want to reassert this to everyone for the following reasons.

We had plans that we would more than enough time to do pools, brackets, crews, side tournaments, etc. during this event.

I do not think this will be the case considering we only have from 2pm to 12pm.
What time will each tournament be up and running? Or estimated time.

Player-3

Smash Hero
my sister won't bring anything that i let her borrow back from college even though she took the 360 there

so no i can't, p1 has one and if we can go by his house we'll grab it for you

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
P3 I have broken controllers with a purble back. Rayku can use one of mine.

Purple

Hi guys!
What time will each tournament be up and running? Or estimated time.
depends on how long it takes each tournament dude.

Disregard my last message, this can last however long, BUT WE NEED SETUPS!

We can hold 30~ setups in the area now, you guys needs to bring these setups no joke, i'm trying hard to bring mine with some miscellanious.

Even if you can't bring a setup to get the discount, please bring a wii and brawl =/

Player-3

Smash Hero
also miles

kingheart is one of the stupidest people i've ever trolled

he won't even wifi me now because i wasn't putting apostrophes in my conjunctions or whatever the word is i don't like english

LOL

Top Bottom