• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
We should have enough entrants to validate top 5 payout.
That's why we need more set ups (Mostly Wii's and Brawl/Melee games)!
Full set ups will get you $5 off the door fee.
Full Set Up=Wii, Brawl/Melee game, and TV (20inch or bigger)
there are no discounts for setups, there never has been.
Sleepy, I know your eyes are slanted but are you that bad at reading?
/troll
<3

Waba

Smash Apprentice
When you guys check in, you will be given a wrist band and a raffle ticket. You must have a wrist band to enter this event. We will be giving away a few items during the night after the singles tournaments, so hold on to your tickets please.

I will try to get to Waba as soon as I can, unfortunately I am needed at the restaurant until 6 or 7pm:(
I was hoping to make it earlier, but I'll be there all night with the people at this event:psycho:

Let's make this HYPE:chuckle:

We have 15 TVs at Waba for this event, but only 3 Wii's/Brawl. Please help by bringing your Wii and Brawl;)

We will be able to hook up at least 10 more full set-ups.
Thank you in advance for helping make this event a success.

Saltix

Smash Lord
I'm coming with two setups total :)
When you guys check in, you will be given a wrist band and a raffle ticket. You must have a wrist band to enter this event. We will be giving away a few items during the night after the singles tournaments, so hold on to your tickets please.

I will try to get to Waba as soon as I can, unfortunately I am needed at the restaurant until 6 or 7pm:(
I was hoping to make it earlier, but I'll be there all night with the people at this event:psycho:

Let's make this HYPE:chuckle:

We have 15 TVs at Waba for this event, but only 3 Wii's/Brawl. Please help by bringing your Wii and Brawl;)

We will be able to hook up at least 10 more full set-ups.
Thank you in advance for helping make this event a success.
Let's tally this stuff up guys,
Waba has 15 TVs, and 3 Wii's/Brawl
Rayku, are you bringing brawl or melee set ups? Regardless, that makes 17 TVs
I'm brining my wii/brawl so that's:

17-4 right now

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
idk^^ should i bring mine hmm...its super hacked and i dont want to come home mad cuz someone jacked it

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Is a GC, TV, and Melee a full setup or does it have to be a Wii?
'Full Set Up=Wii, Brawl/Melee game, and TV (20inch or bigger)'

Sorry, we actually have more than enough GameCubes and should have enough Melee copies to serve our purposes. So, that would NOT get you the discount, but please bring it anyways if you want to. More playing stations>Less Playing stations. Thanks RJ for your support.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
also miles

kingheart is one of the stupidest people i've ever trolled

he won't even wifi me now because i wasn't putting apostrophes in my conjunctions or whatever the word is i don't like english

LOL

lmao

odee son

He's out to be some type of "Manly" brawler. And his reasonings are just to sad lol

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i'll give someone a dollar if i can change my back of my controller for a different color so my controller can look epic while im getting owned

DRN

Smash Lord
Im bringing my wii and brawl and i believe dyno is bringing a full set up. Hes at least bringing his wii.

xExile

Smash Cadet
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, (/wrist) a few of my friends are going though. Doesn't seem like there will be a livestream to watch either. Good luck to everyone that goes though. Was really looking forward to this one too. With Waba closing down though where are most of GAs tournies going to take place?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
errr i wanted that orange lol i'll get the purple or black

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
lol i dont even have enough money to go to a tourney lol all i have is 15 bucks and i need the 5 for lunch =D we can do link+ylink teams for the lol srs matches :D im bringing my cam ppl be readay to be put on youtube
look good ppl

Rayku

Smash Lord
monkey you should record a match when I commentate my Ganon (in teams) with a Russian accent.

I'll also bring a purple and a black one, so you can see which one you prefer.

link queen

Smash Rookie
I won't. I already have it packed up. :) Btw, does anyone know when doubles will start? We're not going to get there until 2:30 most likely. :(

~ScAtt

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Didn't think we would be running this late. :( If doubles hasn't started yet, can someone preserve a spot for me, neo x, and link queen?

Top Bottom