• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I just want to do some shoutouts

Billy - Your Sheik is completely different than what it once was. It was a real mental test playing/beating it. Apologies for camping your Snake, but it's really the only option I can come up with to fight the ****er. Oh, and **** Halberd LOL
Lol. Thanks for the complement. Camping is a ligit strategy that I need to learn how to get around. The same thing happened to my Snake against a toon link player that spammed projectiles. :ohwell:

Rayku

Smash Lord
I suppose better stage control is all you need to work on. Grenades keep everything at bay, and I hate taking that 3-4% just from getting touched by them.

I have no difficulty with Toon Link, personally. His moves are all really projected, so they're easy to powershield.

DRN

Smash Lord
@Rayku i was actually just asking for general advice. Like what you abused on me and what you noticed were my bad habits while playing but you just ended up giving me advice against your character which was fine.

Shoutouts-

Elev8- I'm def not satisfied losing the way i did to you 3rd game. I just couldnt believe i made that mistake and didnt go high enough w/ nado to where i could grab the ledge after. Our match was just to close for me to make it end w/ such a mistake :/. Then our mm made me frustrated since it wasnt even close at all. Good seeing you, gonna get ya next time.

Reflex- Thanks for the friendlies and great seeing you. Your fox is pretty amazing and made it impossible for me to get you into a dsmash w/ zss. Wish you didnt sandbag so hard though lol.

Calvin- I guess Lounis and Vahe couldnt handle your falco things and they got to blood thirsty. Thanks for giving me so many friendlies, your mk/snake are really smart which is the reason i kept wanting to play you. Your diddy is also really good for playing it just a week.

ArtDude- didnt get to do any serious friendlies with you but i guess its usually i either play you a **** load or dont play you much at all.

Scatz- Felt dumb going mk against your pikachu but then didnt feel as dumb after u 2 stocked me w/ yoshi :[. Great Matches need more friendlies with you so i can actually learn the match up correctly.

Billy- So much salt........felt i could have done better against you but didnt show it at all. After losing to you it made me even more nervous since i felt i wasnt playing in top shape. Need to get over that and you showed me that.

Jamaal- great seeing you and thanks for all the extra you put into the tourney like making sure pools werent messed up. Glad they were at least somewhat even.

4God- Hope to get ya in a tourney match next time. I play a lot better in tourney then in friendlies, i just cant play the same even when i try :[. Your DDD is really good and i need to learn the match up w/ zss.

Rayku- felt dumb losing to you again. I dont think i should be getting 0-2'd by you still but i guess next time i gotta show it :/. I really need to get past aura sphere w/ zss i keep running into them and am failing finding a way to get past them correctly.

VietG- Good to hear your gonna play brawl again. Now that everyone knows it too you can show them how much you have been practicing your marth ;].

Northview- You dont need shoutouts since ima see ya tmr.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Sure is, he decided he was gonna show GA how to play Marth. He also beat Neo X in a 25 cent mm.
Awww yeah spamswordman is back. Hey, whatever works LOL

Also, Turtl, I didn't really notice any horrible glaring bad habits. If you had any I would have torn you out the frame lol. Ask Lounis for upgraded "bad habits" tips :)

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
Had alot of fun at this Tournament

Thanks Rayku for fixing my controller

I have basically made personal rivals out of all the people on Georgia power ranking....so watch out I WILL BE BACK

Player-3

Smash Hero
i knew he won money but i didn't know he was playing the game again

****it vietg

and turtl, just use biglous falco AT

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
Are the vids from the tournament coming up soon?

Also, need to find ways to get to this since im like.....far east in georgia.

edit: nvm again

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Senliten, have I ever expressed how much I love you for the characters you put in your sig?

*points at the Kaede image*
Not that I can ever recall, but you should see the remarks I get from that sig all because of that three letter abbreviation.
Is such an amusement to see people think with a one sided mind when they shout at me for it. lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
yoshi main: dude ur yoshi was too **** and best loved fighting u cya when eva or next tourney hopefully
:yoshi: Thanks, I appreciate that. :D

Shiri: Dude with ur beast dr.mario ur too good and funny thx for that epic long speech needed that to help me out. i wish i could of heard part 2 but u had a tourney match and i had to leave :( (mom came and got me) but i'll take all those points to account cya next time man
I think you're confusing me with Dogy probably, hahaha. ^_^;

bigman40

Smash Master
I just got home. I'm ****ing tired. Shoutouts later.

Also, pools need to start earlier during semi-finals/loser-finals, and there doesn't need to be byes for 2nd seeds. That's far too many byes.

Umby

Smash Master
Not that I can ever recall, but you should see the remarks I get from that sig all because of that three letter abbreviation.
Is such an amusement to see people think with a one sided mind when they shout at me for it. lol
It's understandable. I remember laughing when I first saw it in the show.

"I WONDER WHAT THE BLACK PEOPLE WATCHING THIS ANIME WILL THINK OF THIS ABBREVIATION!"

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone that played me.

Dogy, I wish I could play you for a week or two. You're so good at figuring out my bad habits and abusing them. You even figured out bad habits that I didn't even know I had, lol.

Everlasting Yay: So glad to meet you! You're fox is so good. Next time you should go beast mode and 4 stock me instead of sandbagging at my level lol.

chaddd: I was so happy I got to play you. You make me think so much, and you're mixups are so good that I often lose track of the mixups, so it just becomes a guessing game for me, and then I get ***** lol.

Toasty: great to see you again man! It sucks that you never have time for smash anymore. When you were back into smash a few months ago, you were such a great person to check my improvement on. I'd tell you to man up and get unrusted but unfortunately work > smash :(

Rayku: Good money matches, even though it was hard for me to fight you when you were going through some problems. Next time just let me know and we can put a hold on it or something.

Tubes: I had a good time teaming with you dooood. I had doubts about teaming with you but you really impressed me and I'm looking forward to practicing teams with you to get better. We also need to think of a good team name lol.

Tbag: we finally got to play each other, lol. You're a loooot better than I thought. We had some really good matches though.

Eugenio: Your marth is too good at dittos :( Your marth actually gives me more trouble than fullmetal's marth lol. It was really hard to predict what you were gonna do. Good stuff.

Soft: I was happy I got to play you in brackets again. I came really close to beating you again but you have such a good winning mindset :p

Dan: I thought I would be able to beat you this time but you beat me pretty soundly. I gotta think of more stuff to do against patient fox. Also, I forgot to let you shine upsmash me haha.

monkeyx4: I had a really fun time playing with you. GGs. Just keep getting experience and you'll get better in no time. You've already impressed me with how far you've come along.

VietG: Your Marth is pretty good. Just work out those kinks I pointed out and you'll be even better. And also, don't forget those practice tips I gave you. If you can chaingrab and combo fox on final destination 0-death, you will know how to combo on the other levels.

Hitboxexplorer: lol, good games in our money match. Next time you come to spsu I will teach you how to think a lot more and stuff. I thought about teaching you before but I always have 2nd thoughts about helping others improve that are close to my skill level, since I don't want people to get better than me lol. But - I've been working with Tubes a lot and now he can beat me some of the time, and I realized that will just push me to get better faster also.

FullMetal: thanks for the marth matches. You're still leagues above me and I have a long way to go before I'll be able to beat you in a money match or tourney.

Kismet: it was fun playing with you! Wish we could've played some more though. Also my controller has been blessed by the mario party 4 gods, so there was no surprise that it helped you win crucial brawl matches lol :)

RJ: Stop suiciding so much lol. We go so even with each other. We need to have a match to end all matches. One that will finally prove who is better than who lol. And even then, it will still be ambiguous lol. I guess the best way to tell would be to have a round robin tournament and see who places higher.. lol.

Mike G/Merc/Cornel: We need to play more, I barely get to play you guys lol.

Everyone else: IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN. I had a really fun time at Waba, I hope it's not the last :(

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
I'm so mad at myself! I realized what pools actually are last night. If I knew I would be eliminated from the tournament because I lost 2 times in pools, then I would've been 10 times serious, especially against my last opponent! T_T

Umby

Smash Master
I'm so mad at myself! I realized what pools actually are last night. If I knew I would be eliminated from the tournament because I lost 2 times in pools, then I would've been 10 times serious, especially against my last opponent! T_T
Johns. Play hard or die trying.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yo Every friday I'm goin over flea's house for smash.
just let me know if you want the directions and I'll ask him lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
You can lose 2 times in the pools, you just have to have a better record than the other people.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Haha great tournament, I had a good time.

I'm kind of disappointed I didn't get to play in bracket, and it looked like I would have gotten billy 2nd round too! *I have new falco stuff I need to try out against him* I was also playing really well yesterday x]

Doubles was fun, I feel like it was my fault that scatt and I didn't do so well in our first game. I don't know why I never like to warm up when I first get to a tournament x_x;;. Lol, and my voice was totally shot after those super tense doubles grand finals.

-Shoutouts-

4God- You're no longer my apprentice man, you're way too good now lol. There's not much I can even teach you anymore, you know the character well now. All you need is a good amount of matchup experience, and you'll be up there with Atomsk and CO. I can't wait until we can team sometime *Double dedede worked fairly well in AL lol* way to beast up it bro.

Shawn- Bro your dedede is good, you had a lot of good ideas about edge guarding falco. Just remember what I taught you about the matchup, and you should be fine. All you need is that experience, ask around and I'm sure people would be happy to play you. If you have any questions about the character, feel free to ask myself or 4God.

Aml- It was nice talking to you about gnw. I watched some of you rmatches and you're good. Just work on trying to mindgame your opponents into what you want them to do. Gnw may not have a lot of tricks, but he has a few things going for him, abuse that.

Dogy- It was great commentating with you and yeayuhzz. I'm pissed we didn't get to play doc dittos though x_x;;

Yeayuhzz- Commentating with you and Dogy was so fun lol, it was nice meeting you.

Scatz- We didn't get to play at all =/
Deo- Same as scatz =/

Scatt- It was great teaming with you man. I apologize for the first game of that first set, man I was off. Against artdude and rayku we were playing so good near the end, but you got stomped a few times and we ended up losing. I believe if that didn't happen we would have had themmm! Next time you see me just remind me for that money and I'll be sure to give it to you.

LQ- It was fun playing you in naruto, and yes it was actually my first time playing lol.

Alias- I apologize for not getting to really play you, but it does look like you've improved.

Billy- I KNEW IT WAS YOUR SISTER!

Kismet- I'm sorry bout that hair thing D: also way to go beasting it up in doubles. You're wayyyy too good. *play me in friendlies soon v___v*

Lounis- I'M NOT A ****ING TRAITOR >:O

Reflex- Easily the most legit man at the tournament lol.

Tim- That tux was too legit.

VietGangsta- Fun playing you in melee, especially on marthfield*. You've gotten better at brawl haha. You should come back to the game, it's not as bad as you think *even though it's still bad ;) *

Neo-X- I didn't see you play, but picking up falco is gayyyy *not approved*. Also if you have any questions about tournament stuff *pools* just ask someone lol.

Player-3- I thought you learned the matchup >:O
/douchebag
Good games, you're steadily improving. Keep playing with player-1, and if you ever want to play friendlies, just ask.

Player-1- Fun doubles games.

Shiri- It was nice seeing you again bro, next time let's get some games in xD.

I think that's it. Fun tournament guys.

Player-3

Smash Hero
i do know the matchup...............better + you know the marth matchup way too good

i was doing crazy good agaisnt 4god before i had to leave, but he doesn't know it at all it seemed like i was the first marth he's ever played lol

i broke your

also **** you for making me play you first

you depressed me and then dyno ***** me

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
o: he knows the MU?

I'll get elev8 to help me with the Marth Dedede matchup, then I'm going to challenge Alby to a $5 MM, if he goes to another Bama tournament, or if I ever go to a GA tournament.

But seriously, I wanna play more GA people. : (

bigman40

Smash Master
o: he knows the MU?

I'll get elev8 to help me with the Marth Dedede matchup, then I'm going to challenge Alby to a $5 MM, if he goes to another Bama tournament, or if I ever go to a GA tournament.

But seriously, I wanna play more GA people. : (
Waba's next/possible last tourney: March 20

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I do know marth fairly well I guess. After chaz beat me at halloween bash, I played him in a good amount of friendlies, and learned a bunch of stuff.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The 20th huh? Doesn't seem very likely because of our lack of carpools. For the whole parent factor, I'll just say I'm going to AU again (I mean we will be going there anyway, because of guaranteed housing right guys? ).

But I'll try

Player-3

Smash Hero
aw man now i have to go to it

****kkkk i should stop wasting my money on mms agaisnt rayku

brawl+ is so much fun though.....

Rayku

Smash Lord
First Marth I ever played was VietG. I could link you the videos, but I'm not out to humiliate anyone.

Brawl+ is fun. Wanna try again, Player 3?

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
well if its on the 20th yall have fun guys lol i need to get some money.

Dogyi: Dude with ur beast dr.mario ur too good and funny thx for that epic long speech needed that to help me out. i wish i could of heard part 2 but u had a tourney match and i had to leave (mom came and got me) but i'll take all those points to account cya next time man

Shiri: LOL at ur sig

Top Bottom