• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Umby

Smash Master
Anyone wanna brawl later today? Nothing happened yesterday, so might as well try to get some smash in before I leave tomorrow morning.
When?

I wanna have a smashfest along with a pool day sometime this week/next week. Is anyone interested?

1) play some video games
2) go to the pool
3) get something to eat
4) play more video games
5) play even MORE video games
6) water balloon war? wut? I know the perfect field not too far from my house.

Anyone interested?

List:
Me (derp)
Rya
When?

Scatz

Smash Champion
Prolly around 4-6 and on so that I can have fun before packing. If we can have the pool thing next week, I can most likely go depending on what happens work wise.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Scatz, are you still near Lithonia? I should be at GX tomorrow. Don't really have anything to do that day.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Pool/smash thing should happen next week. Maybe thursday?

a head count, ideas and interest would help with the planning

Scatz

Smash Champion
Where at? I'll have to be idling somewhere from 1 until 4, so if I can't actually find transport there, I'd rather go home.
Sorry for the late response. Woke up far too late so I can't do much of anything today (heading to my mom's house for painting).

Scatz, are you still near Lithonia? I should be at GX tomorrow. Don't really have anything to do that day.
I don't really want to be paying money at this moment to do anything (save for driving), and I won't be in state this weekend.

Pool/smash thing should happen next week. Maybe thursday?

a head count, ideas and interest would help with the planning
I'm interested. Depending on what's around your place, etc., I'll try to help with the planning.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I'm interested. Depending on what's around your place, etc., I'll try to help with the planning.
You pretty much know where i live. If you can remember the last time you came over. Was a while ago, but if you were asking for the sake of knowing the driving distance. Johns Creek

as for things around my place:

food: panda express, wendies, zaxbys, riverside pizza, ihop, bk, publix, taco bell, arbys, chikfila, subway.

attractions: me, chas

Umby

Smash Master
I can't justify a trip to a smashfest (anymore) when a door fee is involved and I can't get a decent head count. Can't do the former without the latter.

GUYS PLAY WITH ME

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I could probably hold smashfests on pretty much any day I'm off from work, just pitching that out there. I mean, as long as you don't mind a place with five cats in it. My house has five cats in it, and it's in the middle of nowhere, but it's still a place to play smash.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
poolsmash sounds neato, just make it on a not weekend and i'll show up to pee in the pool and beat all you scrubs at melee

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
I could probably hold smashfests on pretty much any day I'm off from work, just pitching that out there. I mean, as long as you don't mind a place with five cats in it. My house has five cats in it, and it's in the middle of nowhere, but it's still a place to play smash.
where is this "middle of nowhere" you speak of?

also, how long will this poolsmash event last?

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I can't decide who my main should be in Melee. Marth is fun, Sheik is fun, Samus is fun, Dr. Mario is fun, Link is fun... grah. I need to actually play people before I make up my mind.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't think I'll be able to show for GX tomorrow. I have to help my sister move =/ Have fun everyone!

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
I may play Peach. Her techs make sense to me and watching Peach mains(Armada being the big one), I think I could probably play this character. When next I get to play some people, we shall see.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Miles-5th
Still no 6th
Jamaal-7th
Zatch-8th
Me-9th
McP and Kaptain-10th
Calvin-11th
Trevor-12 (IDK who this is...?)

June birthdays are the best, we have a tournament JUST for Lounis instead of having a tournament birthday thing for 8 people. WTF is this

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Miles-5th
Still no 6th
Jamaal-7th
Zatch-8th
Me-9th
McP and Kaptain-10th
Calvin-11th

June birthdays are the best, we have a tournament JUST for Lounis instead of having a tournament birthday thing for 8 people. WTF is this
Trevor is yiff

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i made a FB group for GA melee so we can't complain about not being told about a smashfest or something.

i'll add abdul and miles

you guys who want to learn melee need to talk to me.

post on my FB or send me aim messages when i'm on it.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Miles-5th
Still no 6th
Jamaal-7th
Zatch-8th
Me-9th
McP and Kaptain-10th
Calvin-11th

Yuna - 26

there's one more for you <3

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going to show up this week. Who else was going to GX today?

:phone:

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I think I might be going to the tournament on the 18th this Saturday. I don't believe I'll enter but I'm bringing my own TV and setup to play friendlies/MMs on if you want. Just to say hi to everyone because it's been awhile.

Also, if you were unaware, I've pretty much retired from Smash for awhile if not forever. I have many reasons and if you're really curious, just PM me or something. The short version is Smash doesn't hold much interest for me anymore and I need a break. But I'm still going to come to some tournaments to say hi.

Also, since I'm going to this tournament, I can give you a ride Hunter if you still need one. You live close enough to me that it's not a problem. Just tell me about your time schedule. Text me.

See you guys this weekend!

smithspot

Smash Journeyman
I think I might be going to the tournament on the 18th this Saturday. I don't believe I'll enter but I'm bringing my own TV and setup to play friendlies/MMs on if you want.
No need to bring a TV. We have about 18+ televisions available. You are welcome to bring your setup...

Entry fee for non-tournament entry (if playing friendlies/mm only) is $10. This is our normal rate to play at our
center which pays for the entire night and allows you to play another other game we have available to play.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
No need to bring a TV. We have about 18+ televisions available. You are welcome to bring your setup...
They're not HD televisions, are they?

I only ask because I went to a tournament last weekend with nothing but HD televisions.

Top Bottom