• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Schooled! - 3rd Semester - The training course for SIIS6! $5 entry!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
If anything is getting banned its :wolf:

Also Juan I think you're mistaken. The problem isn't that Brinstar and Cruise are legal its that you aren't maining :metaknight:

:yeahboi:

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, they did a RC banned tourney in NY over the summer and it was mad fun. We should def try that some time. But since this is SiiS practice, I think it would be silly to use a different stagelist.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Brinstar banned makes more sense honestly. But it really doesn't matter, as long as I can't get cp'd to either lol (assuming i'm not playing mk which probably won't happen)

Roller

Smash Legend
I agree that Brin is way dumber, I was just saying I had fun at the RC banned one. Especially since I was actually able to use my character for every game, and didn't have to switch due to a stupid unplayable stage (for my char).

But again, regional practice=default stagelist.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Juggleguy already trying to secure a spot on the 4th season PR ;)

Also, I am not altering the ruleset or stagelist in anyway unless I have to in order to match changes for SIIS6 (highly doubt anything is changing). It would make no sense to do so considering this a practice event for a regional.

:phone:

Top Bottom