• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GKBrawl! - Read my first post.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I'll be at WATO 8 but not at this. Sunday's i work so this is an auto no show. Plus i never wanna call it off cause i get good money cause of Church people these days. =( And it seems HBOX isnt ether cause im not =/

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Don't be sorry mayne, i was just curious...kinda wanna go to this now...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, anyone passing through ocala that has another spot in the car? I'll pay gas.

~AceR~

Smash Cadet
So no one really has a general idea on when Brawl singles will start?
Also, can I pay the singles fee at the door if I get there some time before singles, or is there a specific time that you have to be there to register?

Curaga

Smash Ace
So no one really has a general idea on when Brawl singles will start?
Also, can I pay the singles fee at the door if I get there some time before singles, or is there a specific time that you have to be there to register?
Anytime before the tournament ends.

So Doubles ends; maybe have a 30 minute break or something before we start singles. We'll see. You can pay for singles at anytime before singles starts.

We've begun setting up our equipment: we will have livestream up this morning for a test so you will probably see some Gox vs Curaga action on the livestream before the event begins.

GET SUPER HYPHY!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Max I'm able to go if you still have a spot in your car in....umm...4 hours lol...so yeah i'll be at miguels.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
So when's low-tier? after singles? or was it completely replaced by sf4? wasn't really clear, oh well.
Doubles > Singles > Streetfighter 4 > Low Tier

Thanks!

The preparations are almost complete! The live stream tests will begin shortly!

Tell everyone you know about the tournament! We want to make this big, fun, and hella crazy!

-Curaga; RXgaming Coordinator

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Emergency!!! Is there anyone able to pick me up from Tampa last minute. I'll give $20 in gas since I may be outta the way. Tampa has bailed on me last second. Anyone please?!?!

954-695-5962

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Don't worry Scary. Tampa and CFL are going to ***** out on this tournament just like they do for everything that's not Gigs.

There better be live stream with commentary.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Perhaps, but I certainly wanted to be here this time for it. I hope someone is out there coming from either tally or g-ville to get me. I live 5 min off 75 from Fletcher.

Help??

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im not gonna even be able to watch the live stream. :( Have fun...

If anything crazy happens somebody text me lol.

Top Bottom