• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
In the mean time, we should all blame it on the God Kais, for funsies and lulz.

Darn God Kais

Step yo Tio receivin' abilities up a notch.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
**** you fish head... We ain't got the results. They will be here as soon as the arcade legends guy uploads them...Be patient
that was completely uncalled for sir, here i was just joking around and you had to bring in my mudkip features into this!? for shame

Kel

Smash Master
I think you should seriously take a look at yourself if you can't handle trash talking in a competitive, YET FUN, game.

Also, lain is able to play like that cause he isn't a *****. Good **** Lain <3
Are you talking about the incident between me and Lain? You know, the one that you didn't witness and have nothing to do with?

Because if so- I think you seriously need to take a look at yourself if you have nothing better to do with your time than add your two cents on something that you have NOTHING to do with.

That being said- if you AREN'T referring to that, then disregard the above.

lain

Smash Master
I saved a replay of ms vs OS 2nd match. It was on the t.v. that was on the far right in the main room. Snake vs MK of green greens. I would like it.

... I have to meet Today

Zicore

Smash Champion
Are you talking about the incident between me and Lain? You know, the one that you didn't witness and have nothing to do with?

Because if so- I think you seriously need to take a look at yourself if you have nothing better to do with your time than add your two cents on something that you have NOTHING to do with.

That being said- if you AREN'T referring to that, then disregard the above.
I was talking in general, because this seems to happen between people on an irregular basis, but still happens. I just used lains' and your case as a springboard for the post. I know I was not there nor did I witness it, which I never claimed I have. But I have seen these things before, and I figure your altercation fell into that category of "taking games too seriously".

Getting mad at a game period is pointless. Especially smash. No matter what happens that may distract you, which, from knowing and playing against him, was probably in good fun (the trash talk from Lain). No matter what amount of money is on the line, there will always be trash talking. You can't eliminate it. Especially in the MW region.

And as far as adding my two cents, its a public forum. What happened was relevant to my interests. So I commented. I never intended to call anyone out or insult anyone. I just think that if you get mad at trash talking in anything competitive, especially smash, you should look at yourself in the mirror and try and fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom