• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

God Kais Present OC#2 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 1" Fairfield, OH (Sep. 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm teaming with Jekyll cause I'm getting a ride from him. And teaming with ganon is win of course ^_^.

So its all good Q.

wangston

Smash Lord
as far as setup goes I bring one full one and two extra tvs. Crash brings and wii and then some one else from Louisville claims the other one.

I don't have three wiis >_>

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I need a teammate for this as well.

I'll talk to my parents about possibly housing a few people. How many people need housing?

Anther

Smash Champion
Panda if you guys need Housing I may be able to Friday night... We are 1 1/2 hours from the venue tops and I also believe I have Anthers CD case with Wii games in them somewhere around here. (Or Someones from MI from SiS)

No Promises on the housing yet but I will check it out.
ooo =D yay.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I might come now
Oh Snap...That's what I'm talking about....Bombs and Rocks baby!!

right now potential team mates are Q and YbM. Neither are sure they're coming.
Of course I'm going...The God Kais are hosting the Tourney we will be the 1st ones at the venue...

Q team? lol
GTFO...Team with a level 9 CPU...hahaha

Oh and We hittin up the club afterwards...Who down? 18 to enter 21 to drink...The God Kais and Springfield in the club are to good...And we gone be wearing our Judge Sun glasses...haha

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol OS just because you don't think I'm good enough to team with doesn't mean everyone thinks that.

Looks like Ybm wants you but if something changes I'm up for it, Q. Til then I'm still looking.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
lol OS just because you don't think I'm good enough to team with doesn't mean everyone thinks that.

Looks like Ybm wants you but if something changes I'm up for it, Q. Til then I'm still looking.
Tyr is a really Good Player, I believe he is the most under rated smasher.
I asked Q before...But it's up to Q...

YBM - Thats why I love teaming with Tyr. Him and I are both under rated. I have been told that a bit also which is good to hear but we both are still stepping up our game. Tyr Lucas is just plain solid. Really awesome to fight also!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha...Everyone Loves Quivo....Especially me...Hands off my partner....:p

And I'm also trying to get Shugo to come to this as well...But we will see what happens

Kel

Smash Master
so wait, YbM needs a team mate, chooses Q over me, and then Q does the same?

Ok, I guess I'm back to no team mate.

Anyone from MI?

I might team with vidjo

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Whoever is teaming with whoever doesn't matter cuz OS and AZ will win this.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I am terrible in teams a take all of my partners stocks...Hopefully AZ and I win a match...
hahaha Fixed....

And Kel I ain't choose him over you. I had previously asked him.

EDIT: Ummm...I just remembered.....I asked Quivo to be my partner at Nopes Monthly Tournament. So if Q and Kel wanna team or whatever it'll be fine. Or how about Kel and I....or Q and I...It's up to you all...haha the pressure.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I can probably house Michigan people but I need to know how many are coming and talk to them about house rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom