• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Based Raz, you caught me on my busy day.

For the record, activity is going to be low on my end as I have a ton of **** due over the next couple of weeks, capping off with studio cutoff next Friday. I'll be fine after that point so don't lynch me for inactivity straight away.

Fair enough, I got programing stuff on my end as well I got to do, presenting a Dokapun kingdom like game to my class in a month.

Two questions.

1) Wanna be my Watson or Mrs Hudson?

2) Wanna duo in league ranked?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Sure Ryu, but I can't share you with WL, he'll have to be someone else.
Like the girl, what's her name. Yeah, that'll work.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Now, discuss with me the idea that Kantrip would do this same song and dance again , being that me and you are here again.

Kantrip may be from BC, but i doubt he's that high.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Warning, this read isn't a joke like the other two.

Red Ryu is scum. Don't ask me why, I can literally tell just by how he demeans himself when he posts. This screams "Fake jovial RR who is posting gifs and stuff for the sake of joking around with the ulterior motive of looking like a jolly old townie", he does it all the time.

I am actually completely serious about this one, I am scumreading RR off of pre-game.
Really? I just want not to read these 3 pages and yet someone's gotta be a **** and ruin it for the rest of us. I mean, ****, it's not like Ruy hasn't or doesn't do this like every ****ing game he's in to the point where it's a null read and has been doing it as far back as when I was playing actively. C'mon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man I remember than one game Dark Horse hosted where I posted tons of Sherlock Hound pictures to crumb me being a cop and getting a guilty on July N1. Funny enough it was the fourth of July when I was posting, lol.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Man I remember than one game Dark Horse hosted where I posted tons of Sherlock Hound pictures to crumb me being a cop and getting a guilty on July N1. Funny enough it was the fourth of July when I was posting, lol.
That freaking game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Washed why are you defending him? What do you gain? You think I'm in the wrong?
If I'm defending him, it's simply as a secondary act for calling you a dumbass for trying to incriminate someone with **** he does every game, regardless of alignment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lynch miller D1, lynch scum D3, Laundry shoots scum N3.

Or something like that Brewyu is forgetful.

Laundry be like me and forget pregame, well except Kantrip/Rake only fruitful info imo.

Swiss/Ryker complete null, everyone else including me is loosy goosy. No clear tells other than the two I mentioned.

Well maybe.

I wanna start, but not when I am doing exam/final project work :<.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I do this almost every game I'm in with RR now, it's pretty fun.

The fact of the matter is, we both know I don't have sufficient evidence to incriminate him, and I'm a fool if that's what I'm actually trying to do. We've established I'm not trying to make everyone think he's scum? Good. So why are you defending him? You thought I was actually trying to incriminate him?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Feel free to ignore me as I acknowledge that I am being an *******. I'm not even super serious about this and will probably drop it after Raz officially starts the game. Take that as you will, I just always like to stir the pot right away, I don't like RVS.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I do this almost every game I'm in with RR now, it's pretty fun.

The fact of the matter is, we both know I don't have sufficient evidence to incriminate him, and I'm a fool if that's what I'm actually trying to do. We've established I'm not trying to make everyone think he's scum? Good. So why are you defending him? You thought I was actually trying to incriminate him?
Yeh? Some asshole always loves to pull **** in or from pregame in D1 of every recent game I remember playing in, so it seemed likely. Acting high and mighty as a result of it is hilarious. What are you trying to gain from it yourself, given that this is my first game in months?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Of course it ****ing seemed likely. You don't think I actually want a RR lynch do you? That callout was just so much more powerful the way I displayed it. It got you believing it. RR took it as a joke and joked back, and Rake saw it for what it was. So what am I trying to gain for myself? Well, as I just stated, I wanted to stir the pot because I dislike RVS. I chose RR for this because I always do, I dunno why the gif thing is just something to latch onto that people like you will come along and react to.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Because it looked stupid and sounded stupid, so I thought it was stupid and said it was stupid. Hurr durr, durr hurr? Still wondering what you're trying to get out of this, because the only thing I've been successful at labeling you is a dumbass.

Kantrip

Kantplay
In the end you interpreted it as me being serious and stupid when in reality I was throwing out a non-serious accusation. I don't think the two of us can get anything more from our interaction now that we've established each others' perspectives.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How about we kiss and make up for now, then worry about this later.

Let Raz open the game and we can find real scum when it starts.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
"LOL YA I BOLDED AND COLORED SOMETHING TO BE sERIOUS BUT IT WASN'T REALLY SERIOUS NOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY MAKING A DEAL OUT OF IT ITS SOMETHING I WAS JUST DOING TO BE FUNNY BUT STILL IT'S SOMETHING THAT WE SHOULD LOOK AT BUT NOT REALLY CAUSE I WAS KIDDING BUT IF HE ENDS UP FLIPPING SCUM THEN REMEMBER I CALLED IT BUT IF HE FLIPS TOWN AND PEOPLE CITE ME REMEMBER I WAS JUST JOKING HAHA"

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Except that's literally what you did, and then admitted it with this post:

"In the end you interpreted it as me being serious and stupid when in reality I was throwing out a non-serious accusation. I don't think the two of us can get anything more from our interaction now that we've established each others' perspectives."

If you're going to attempt to come at me with an intelligent jab please try and make sure you can walk and breath at the same time first.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I also like how you're only response to me pointing out your bad pregame play thus far was to try and attack me as a person. What's the matter Kantplay? Logic got your tongue? Can't refute what I said because it's actually an accurate statement?

Here's a free tip for you doe, if you don't want people to be able to use something you've said in a thread as serious. Don't say it, otherwise you saying "I wasn't being serious" means about as jackdiddly **** to me as someone telling me they have an empty water bottle when I'm thirsty.

Don't bother responding btw, because you're just going to cry more.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
When I carry town to this win on my back though remember you're not allowed to take that MvP back either. It's part of that free tip

Swiss

Smash Lord
In the end you interpreted it as me being serious and stupid when in reality I was throwing out a non-serious accusation. I don't think the two of us can get anything more from our interaction now that we've established each others' perspectives.
I dislike this intensely

I also dislike RR

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
I kinda like dis RR guy. He tryin' to play copper but he makin' sure no scumbags ain't runnin' on my turf. I alzo like dat Rake guy. Dey gonna help me clean up the scum that think they can get a piece of the Tiger's moolah.

Aye, youse guy, with the Domo-kun avi. Youse going to be the first I vote for 'cause youse be talkin' tough and sayin' youse don't like the sherlock copper, but youse don't give no reason why. Copper seemin' like he got his head screwed on like usual an you don't like dat? I want some answers, otherwise youse gonna get hit so hard that you be wishin' you would be smoochin' the express train instead, YOUSE GOT THAT?!

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's pretty obvious when something I say can be taken seriously.

Is it backed up with evidence that proves it? Then it can probably be taken seriously.

Am I completely lacking in valid reasoning? Then I probably don't have any.

Kind of how mafia works, no? Jesus.

Top Bottom