• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Lies! No one but me has ever known of Chatham XD

Which hotel?
Wheels Inn. It had a miniature golf course and an arcade and like an indoor waterpark and probably more fun stuff I can't remember.

I just googled it. Apperently it's being replaced (or already has been replaced) by a Holiday Inn Express. :(

Skyson

Smash Ace
After two days of playing some semi-serious 64, I have determined that Fox is my main right now, Falcon and Samus as sides.

So, I'll do Falcon/Fox, Falcon dittos not as confidently. :p

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Wheels Inn. It had a miniature golf course and an arcade and like an indoor waterpark and probably more fun stuff I can't remember.

I just googled it. Apperently it's being replaced (or already has been replaced) by a Holiday Inn Express. :(
Hehe I figured it was the Wheels that's why I asked =p. Yeah that place was awesome and was like the main hangout here when we were kids...the place also had an indoor laser tag lol. Also there was a bowling alley attached that had AMAZING potato wedges. Sadly though, you're right. It has been replaced by a Holiday Inn. All of the fun stuff except for the bowling alley is gone, and a lot of people (including friends of mine) lost jobs from all of this :(.

I'm probably coming to this tourney now so if anyone wants to team (for either game) let me know. I play Falco, Falcon, and Doc in Melee and Pika, Falco, Ness, MK, and Snake in Brawl (and those are all in order from main -> secondaries).

ORLY

Smash Master
I want MMs at this.

Tec0, Vanz, Snuggleguy, Velynn, Bigy (if he goes), and anyone else interested from MI or people I don't play often.

Name your stakes!

Cia

das kwl
I want MMs at this.

Tec0, Vanz, Snuggleguy, Velynn, Bigy (if he goes), and anyone else interested from MI or people I don't play often.

Name your stakes!
$5.00 best of 3? Standard rules?

I'll accept any other mm's as well as doubles matches with teco.

:teemo:

ORLY

Smash Master
That's a strong start! I'm like Tec0 and prefer smaller amounts, though. Let's reduce those to $2 each.

$2 with Moose (Falco)
$2 with Vanz (???)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
There's:

SoCal Zhu (Falco)
Michigan Kalamazhu (Peach)
Michigan Zhu (Puff, Falco)

Dan, I'm up for teaming if you are.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey does anyone from MI still need a teammate? I'd prefer to team w/ someone I know
Offering to team. I'm not sure if we've met, but i'm willing to give it a shot if you are.

Teams are way to fun to miss.

Previous results: 5th at SCSYN3 w/ Meta, 7th at SGNG4 w/ Oro, 13th at POE3 with ORLY, 9th at SWEET4 w/ Idea, ect.....

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
We HAD Watty and Viperboy, too.
**** yeah we did. If that 3rd knee connected that was a done deal 2-0. Too bad you only team with some scrub named josh these days ;)

speaking of which, do you want to team at SG if you dont team with dart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom