• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scythe

Smash Master
Assuming Kain goes to this, he'll just beat lain again. and there goes your money

ORLY

Smash Master
ill give it to you, there about a 1% chance of that happening :p.

and lollll at ppl thinking there is a more broken team then double fox.....theres not -_-....and ppl will find out i guess =D.
Falcon / Marth is more broken than double Fox. That's why you guys won't dare do it against us.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I hope the brackets are made a bit"better" this time.
SWEET IV was the only tournament we've ever had bracket problems with. It was just too hard to make everyone happy especially with 9 Canada players and 10 Illinois players. That being said, this time we are going to take a much harder look at the bracket and possible directions that the bracket can go. I also might bring back the hybrid format, which was pretty much an all-around success at Who's Got Salt.

what determines my attendance is whether 64 really happens or not
This is a 6th Pillar certified tourney son, when we say 64 is going to happen, it happens (see: SWEET III)! It'll be a $5 side tournament starting at 8pm, I don't care if 12 people enter or 3 people enter, it's going down!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah, like 65% of the attendence for SWEET IV was OoS lmao. But yeah, I definitely made mistakes and we will look harder at them this time (though to be fair, no one thought kels would lose to Idea ~_~)

Skyson

Smash Ace
I've been dying to see and play in an actual 64 event; I kept bringing it to Melee/Brawl tournies here in OH hoping something would happen and only a couple people play. ):

Even if I get wrecked, I want to play a bunch of better people. :D

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Peoples gotta bring teh moar 64 setups, they'z not gonna be enough w/ jus Gio's.

Also tonz of good 64 controllers plz (those things go bad faster than... gamecube controllers..., ZING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom