• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Oh boy, we get to take Pittsburgh's lunch money again? ;)

P.S. just updated some info on venue, housing, Melee ruleset, and payouts.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I wanna play SilentSwag again, definitely was not on top of my game for our pools set last time :p

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
blahblah johns blah. when have i ever been on the top of my game?
get on it then.
i won't. and i won't john about it.
but I'll still take out both of you, love taking out fellow MSU crew.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
rob is there gonna be crews at this?

i wanna see how mi stacks up against il, even with tink and kels on their team

go big or go home

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'd love to get crews going but we didn't even have time for crews at tourneys like SWEET 3, so it looks unlikely. Maybe it would help if some people *cough*Shady*cough* didn't wait until last minute to play out all their pool matches XD

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
... I'm not willing to stay up >_>

We are moving all the setups out of the venue and re-arranging the tables when the tourney is over, bottomline.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
wowww the only reason I didnt get pools done fast enough at WGS was because moose and I were bringin back 2 sets in a row in teams

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Wait, when has this happened?
hahah precisely my point tyler.
rob is there gonna be crews at this?

i wanna see how mi stacks up against il, even with tink and kels on their team

go big or go home
Crews would be dope. If they happen though it would have to be early on - during teams or immediately after. or right before bracket idk. It would depend upon how quick we get done, which is never quick at all. They never get fit in at the end as by the end we are all drained and ready to go home/smashed out.

Scythe

Smash Master
you can't have crews hype if people are off playing their matches

and if people start to watch crews then they aren't doing their matches , just doesn't work.

If crews were to happen they would need to happen at the end with extra time.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah I hear you. Precisely why we never get to crews. If we can't get to them at a melee only tournament, getting to them at our biggest tournament ever with both brawl and melee just isn't plausible.

and I will continue to talk ****. who needs practice to be good anyway? My inherent talent will carry me.

Dart, your marth sucks. $1 MM. That's how much it sucks. I'll put a dollar on the line. You'll need the practice, I'm much better than Tec0.

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
^I only started reading bcuz of it. Juggle n bloody, y'all know we got run it back. Hopefully when we're more rejuvinated n not wen we alrdy bout to leave

Link get Zelda spiked

YO you scrubs gotta man up and get older

maybe i could have a little drinking fest at my place afterwards... so the younglings can join.

MAYBE.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
It's borderline legal to smoke in AA right? Just curious, really. I know Madison doesn't police it very much, and I heard it's similar in AA.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
It's borderline legal to smoke in AA right? Just curious, really. I know Madison doesn't police it very much, and I heard it's similar in AA.
Yeah, Ann Arbor is pretty much the best place to be at if you're one of those people. Why do you think Lain lives here? XD

Roki, it's a no go for friday smashfest at NQ, I have to house people back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom