• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo, teach me all of your ROB tricks so I can win the pass. XD
try some forward airs
throw out a lil nair
laser laser laser
spawn up a gyro, toss it around n stuff
never get hit off stage cause rob cant recover
ftilt and make ppl rly angry from it's awesome range
unplug their controller when they look up and go UHG in rage
usmash them
win

now everyone knows the secret to rob!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Lain and L_Cancel I'm gunning for you two at this tourney >:] I'm tired of our mega close sets I'm winning them now.
I want to go to CoT5 so bad and getting there free would be too good.

/motivated

Roller

Smash Legend
If I flew in late Friday night or Saturday morning, would someone be able to pick me up at whatever airport it is, house me for Friday/Saturday night, and take me to the airport Sunday?

I know it's asking a lot, but I want to go :)
Lol, I'm in the same boat as you Lux

(Edit: POST NUMBER 420!!!!!!!)
Lux and Thugz, when are your potential flight arrival/departure times? I might be able to take care of you guys if you get here at around the same time and leave at around the same time. It'd be much easier if someone else could though, I already have a full plate with housing a dozen IL people and setting up/cleaning up the venue.
So my single can fit 1-2 people on the floor or in a somewhat comfy chair. I have a comforter to soften the ground for one of you as well. If you'd be willing to do that. My place is reeeeally small, so I wouldn't be able to fit more than the 2.

If you guys would be interested then it's ok by me. Assuming that you schedule similar flight times and Juggle can pick you up/drop off.

I'd pick you up myself except I have no car/license. Worst case scenario though You could split a cab or something. The main Detroit airport is ~40 minutes from AA

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah roller house thugz! I have a sleeping bag I can lend to him or whoever you're housing if they need them

just found out this is the weekend before my biochem and bme exam lolz

MrWongBurger

Smash Rookie
I am new to these boards and will be coming from Ohio with 1-3 pals from Illinois. I have a 64 with all the trimmings, but only 3 controllers and no TV yet. Anyone still have room for 4 randoms?

Kel

Smash Master
If Tako goes and is willing to take me, I'd love to go =D

....but it all depends on tako because my car is a tin can with wheels and an engine

Tink

Smash Hero
well then....i say we need a kel vs kels name match.....1 set in each game(melee/brawl/64), whoever loses has to change their name on the boards....gogogo!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Actually, there's no way I can pick you guys up, sorry Lux/Thugz. I just have too much other stuff to take care of during GSS weekend. Someone else needs to step it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom