• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
@Shady: Accepted! Can we also do my Marth your Falcon? Or even Marth dittos! I've been workin' on my Marf.

@Velynn: I feel guilty that four pages of this nonsense was started asking me to do double Falcon teams friendlies. Hahahhaah.

Can I get a Marth vs Falcon MM too?
Yes! Fight meeeee. (I'm aware that isn't probably what you wanted, but I wanna fight youuu.)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Lol alright Chris. you wanna just do like an iron man, or just a series of 1$ MMs, because I would pretty much do any top tier + Falcon vs your Marth or Falcon. Mainly I want Falcon Dittos, and both sides of Marth vs Falcon. Those are the best 2 matchups in the game.

ORLY

Smash Master
We don't have to MM! I just wanna play. This weekend is gonna be funnnnn.

I was hoping Canada would have a bigger showing than this. Unknown? KirbyKaze? RaynEX? I want to play my neighbors to the north!

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
alright then orly we'll do my marth vs your falcon then we'll switch and do your marth vs my falcon

and oro we can do my marth ur falcon too

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We don't have to MM! I just wanna play. This weekend is gonna be funnnnn.

I was hoping Canada would have a bigger showing than this. Unknown? KirbyKaze? RaynEX? I want to play my neighbors to the north!
Lol, that's fine too, we should play before we head up here too, maybe like thursday night?

ORLY

Smash Master
ehhhhhh i got stuff going on thursday night and friday morning. school's very troublesome for smash!

we'll just play there i guesssss

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
choke? vs you? the mm is on dood. itll make my trip a little cheaper

+ you need to visit us over here more
Your trip will be more expensive if I have anything to say about it. :3

I've wanted to actually, but money is a little tight. I don't even go up to Canton as much to play, just once a week in Massillon. Where have you guys been for that anyways? Lookingforalaska wants a ride up here.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
Your trip will be more expensive if I have anything to say about it. :3

I've wanted to actually, but money is a little tight. I don't even go up to Canton as much to play, just once a week in Massillon. Where have you guys been for that anyways? Lookingforalaska wants a ride up here.
lol. i didnt think stuff still went on. we havent stopped playing though so dont feel too confident

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
lol. i didnt think stuff still went on. we havent stopped playing though so dont feel too confident
Oh yeah, we still do it once every week on Wednesday. We're actually doing it today at five. Same place. Impp is coming :3

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I may be coming to this.

team mate?
i'll team with you but if not w/e.

so if he doesn't want to team does someone else want to possibly team?

also i still use snake for doubles even though i've picked up lucario because my lucario is terrible in doubles atm. and my snake is ****.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo wtf is this im hearing that dart poached orly from me for riders? is this true, if so, kinda mad a little, as this may mess our plans up......3 ppl in a 6 cynlinder car for 4+ hour drive=my car may not make it -_-.

post soon!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Last I checked, they don't have anyone else in their car, so why don't you just take Dart and ORLY in your car? Then you have 5 people to split the gas money and you're good to go.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
WE NEED MORE SETUPS

Right now we have 13 full setups for Melee. I really, really want to get to our goal of 16 so that we can have two TVs for each pool. Difference between 13 setups and 16 setups could be like... an entire hour of extra tourney time. Step it up, everyone.

Confirmed Melee setups so far:
Junglefever
Juggleguy x2
Gio
Hot ArmS
Kail
ORLY
Scythe
Oro?!
Impp
Sveet
Lance
Aceplayer

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The TV and Cube that they usually bring both belong to Hot ArmS, lol. And since he's coming to this tourney he is the one who will have his venue fee waived.

ORLY

Smash Master
yo wtf is this im hearing that dart poached orly from me for riders? is this true, if so, kinda mad a little, as this may mess our plans up......3 ppl in a 6 cynlinder car for 4+ hour drive=my car may not make it -_-.

post soon!
see the IL plans for GSS thread. we've done 5 people in one car to MI before! <3 MI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom