• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ORLY

Smash Master
I want to MM everyone who uses Mario. I want to try something I found out last night.

Rat

Smash Lord
Naw Mario's Unemployed right now. How do you expect him to have time to
go golfing, go-karting, to the olympics, go play tennis, save princesses, travel around the galaxy, paint ****, fight giant monkies, ref boxing matches, cure virus', go back in time, be missing, teach typing, find seven stars, have like 10 different parties, play baseball, be a pinball, play hoops, turn into ****ing paper, be a one man wrecking crew, spray water all over stuff, smash his friends, do picross, and repackage his old games as "New" just so they can sell you the same **** over and over and over; all the while you just keep on buying it and buying it for the sake of nostaglia and Jumping around as a damn plumber.

That toilet **** won't work.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Compared to most of Wisconsin's city names, Cincinatti is pretty easy to spell IMO. Actually, I don't think I've ever spelled it wrong >.>

And Tech, I'll MM you, just don't expect much, I'm scared of every one of your characters, and it shows =[
LOL Snake vs Lucas was bad last time. But Im just going to use DDD ...or ICs. Itll be fun :)

Kail

Smash Lord
Naw Mario's Unemployed right now. How do you expect him to have time to
go golfing, go-karting, to the olympics, go play tennis, save princesses, travel around the galaxy, paint ****, fight giant monkies, ref boxing matches, cure virus', go back in time, be missing, teach typing, find seven stars, have like 10 different parties, play baseball, be a pinball, play hoops, turn into ****ing paper, be a one man wrecking crew, spray water all over stuff, smash his friends, do picross, and repackage his old games as "New" just so they can sell you the same **** over and over and over; all the while you just keep on buying it and buying it all for the sake of nostaglia and Jumping around as a damn plumber.

That toilet **** won't work.
I'm so glad you added finding the stars and painting.

Rat

Smash Lord
yeah dude. Pretty much every RPG with mario is amazing. Also writing music with airplanes and mushrooms is the ****.

ORLY

Smash Master
Good news, everyone! I got the day off, so I can go! May as well confirm me for Brawl and Melee.
The R Bros. say you're pretty good! I wanna MM you. Falcon v. Peach $2

@Moose: I'ma sacred combo you like Darkrain. Prepare yourself!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Actually most of the Lansing guys, minus Jungle don't post often. So he likely hasn't seen your message yet. I'm sure he is only a little worried.
I don't post alot. Where do you get that idea?

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Juggleguy, what is the time we have to be to your place tomorrow night? also can you PM me your address?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Guess he's scared.
also, also shady i'm teaching you how to barney/dougie/beat samus here
IIRC I called you out. Me, scared? Only scared of SDing last stock and letting you think you win. That pocket fox isn't gonna cut it.
Actually most of the Lansing guys, minus Jungle don't post often. So he likely hasn't seen your message yet. I'm sure he is only a little worried.
Precisely. Tyler texted me and told me I was called out. My drunk pissed off at michigan state self felt like telling dart that he is done.

Dart. We're MMing. Let's do a couple sets at $1 each. I don't want you to lose too much money.

Dart!

Smash Master
IIRC I called you out. Me, scared? Only scared of SDing last stock and letting you think you win. That pocket fox isn't gonna cut it.

Precisely. Tyler texted me and told me I was called out. My drunk pissed off at michigan state self felt like telling dart that he is done.

Dart. We're MMing. Let's do a couple sets at $1 each. I don't want you to lose too much money.
dont worry fox wont have any room in my pocket when its full of your money bud. I hope you can afford entry fees when we're done

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Does anyone else have a bunch of extension cords? We have a decent number confirmed but I'm looking for at least a few more.

ORLY

Smash Master
dude. im just a little ****ty but just ripped off my ****, LOL

ST PATTIES DAY WOO!
i.. i don't want to guess what smashboards censored me from reading under that second set of asterisks.

but you should get some gauze and apply pressure to stop the bleeding

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So hyped for this
Really want to see how much better ive gotten in melee compared to how i did at gameyard 2

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
why does noone ever have their 64 either working or they don't bring it or they have some type of john for not bringing their 64 when they said they would... sigh guess i'm bringing the only 64 set up now?

Roller

Smash Legend
Gio brought it to a smashfest the other night and it got locked in a room we couldn't open. I thought he was gonna stay there and get people to let him in to get it though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom