• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** Stratford! 130 total entrants, full results up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I hope Melee+Brawl people realize that they will have zero free time between 2-6pm. Just nonstop pools matches. Choose your game(s) wisely!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm accepting all MMs in Gundam Battle Assault 2 by the way.
We are at least gettin friendlies. No one can handle my Quin Mantha!
I hope Melee+Brawl people realize that they will have zero free time between 2-6pm. Just nonstop pools matches. Choose your game(s) wisely!
My body is ready!

Gettin ready to leave. Gonna head out in an hour, HYPE!

Moooose

Smash Champion
this is true.doing both melee and brawl will either be at the expense of the tournament (pools running slowly) or the player (non stop pools matches). rob is letting you know before-hand that we are not letting the tournament run slowly for the sake of these players. so please understand what you are getting yourself into.

bright side: smashin with purdue tonight yuh

Rat

Smash Lord
Just to warn you now scythe, I am going to destroy everything at this tournament.

Scythe

Smash Master
btw Rob i can't bring my set-up anymore. King is bringing luggage so now there's no room lol

Skyson

Smash Ace
Auction that thing, make hella profit.

Bringing one TV with both a 64 and Melee setup, as well as two 6-prong splitters.

Also Dr. Mario 64, Pokemon Puzzle League, Yu-Gi-Oh cards... I'm also bringing Mario Power Tennis for the Gamecube. Get at me, people. (I don't have all the Star characters. D:!)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This is how things will work... we have a Google Doc displayed on the projector in both rooms with names of people who are entering both games. Half of them will play Melee first, half will play Brawl first. If you're one of these people, then you will have a 90-minutes-until-DQ countdown to plow through all your sets in one room, then you're due at the other room immediately. If more time is needed, you gotta notify a TO for a time extension, but we think 90 minutes is plenty of time if you're playing all your sets in a row. Each Melee+Brawl player gets first TV priority, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Dart!

Smash Master
hmm, does anyone need a brawl teammate? i'd rather do doubles than singles but i'm doing both melee doubles and singles.

And the title needs to be changed to GSCDA (Good **** chicago driving arrangement...)

Skyson

Smash Ace
I would never do brawl singles, but I'd consider doubles, even if I'm not great. xD

I'm throwing away over half my paycheck this week at this event; if you want a last resort partner then I'm in. xD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I wish I was goin to this. No Indy people are going it looks like...

Count: Florida, where the cool people are now.
Wrath: Busy
Dad: BUSY.
Jayford: On vacation

Grah.

D

Deleted member

Mikey's gonna be here? Awesome!

But yeah, I'll be coming here with Solecalibur. Crum might come as well.

Not sure about the other two, but I'll just be entering Brawl singles.

Dart!

Smash Master
I would never do brawl singles, but I'd consider doubles, even if I'm not great. xD

I'm throwing away over half my paycheck this week at this event; if you want a last resort partner then I'm in. xD
were you talking to me? if so lets do it, who do you main?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom