• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**GOTM's Tournament** -- South Jersey -- September 5th, 2009 -- MELEE Only!

GOTM

Smash Champion
i was just kidding, and wanted to take the oppurtunity to make a chibo joke. i most likely wont even show up =/
NO! SHOW UP! lol

Sweet I know Pakman and Scar told me they would try to come up so maybe you would be able to come with them. Are you gonna have these tourneys a few times we may bus to one let me know.
yeah if they go and im free ill come up

edit: guys will and dot eater need rides! scar is giving MDZ a ride, can anyone give will and dot rides from philly?

skyheart

Smash Lord
scott, try to put the region that it's in in the title, like south jersey or whatever, so it can catch people's attention that are close, later babe

GOTM

Smash Champion
i'll try to invite some of my maryland minions, hopefully they can bring a full setup
good ****, lemme know if you get that confirmed and ill add it. that would make 10, which is what i was aiming for. i think and HOPE eggm can bring some if he comes though, cuz he always has a **** load of tv's for spoc. and im cooler than scar

This looks like it is gonna be a pretty good time disappointed I can't come :(
just drop out of penn state and come ;) haha, or drive like 4.5 hours, lmao

scott, try to put the region that it's in in the title, like south jersey or whatever, so it can catch people's attention that are close, later babe
good idea.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
good ****, lemme know if you get that confirmed and ill add it. that would make 10, which is what i was aiming for. i think and HOPE eggm can bring some if he comes though, cuz he always has a **** load of tv's for spoc. and im cooler than scar

just drop out of penn state and come ;) haha, or drive like 4.5 hours, lmao

good idea.
Haha dropping out pretty sure Mom would be very upset it's my Sr yr lol. I would consider taking the bus if wasn't first home football game of the yr. I'll try to make one at a later date I love the Philadelphia melee smash scene. You guys need to find away up to PSU I'll take everyone that is 21+ out to the bars after a tourney :)

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Promise to have Brawl Singles and I'll go, or maybe a pick up from ocean city.

I really really want to get good at Melee as well, which is why I want to go, but I also want to have some Brawl matches.

GOTM

Smash Champion
im sorry but brawl will not be there in any shape or form. melee only as in the title. if you want to get good at melee there is no point not to go, as it will do just that, but i cant stand brawl as a game. im sorry

a pickup from ocean city should be easy though. thats not hard at all

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind if anyone came to this but i thought his last east coast tourney was sometime in august. thats what everyone has been saying

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Falco, Chibo. Don't have any decent secondaries so don't worry about surprise fox buttsecks.
JFox, all FD for $2. Best of 3

GOTM

Smash Champion
get someone to bring you and the rest of north jersey/ny, lol

edit:

I saw the venue this weekend. Didn't manage to snag pics cuz i was just lookin through the door but its nicer than i thought it was. 36 chairs, about 7 tables, and what looks like outlets across each wall, but i couldn't see that well. the venue is about the same size at chibos biweeklies at drexel, and for those of you that havent been to those, its about 4-5x the size of smash at the shore in the arcade?

we still need tv's and setups!!! please people bring cubes/melee with you even if you cant bring a tv, i would hate to have tv's without games on them, its such a waste. also, more people bring tvs!! eggm? just in case the people that said they were brining them cant, i still want at least 10 setups.

skyheart

Smash Lord
Keep spreading the word kids. Try to spread to about 500 people and get about 100 confirmed. That would mean this tournament will consist of about 50 people.

Luuuuul

GOTM

Smash Champion
Keep spreading the word kids. Try to spread to about 500 people and get about 100 confirmed. That would mean this tournament will consist of about 50 people.

Luuuuul
lol so true. but yeah screw it if 500 ppl come ill figure it out, hha

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol.

anyways, im gonna rent a projector from my school before i go home for the tournament so ill have one tv projected throughout the tournament. that makes finals easier to watch and all that jazz.

also, im gonna ask chibo and scar to bring their recording setups (possibly pakman too), and anyone else really, and im gonna ask them for their video files right when the tournament ends so ill put em all on youtube ASAP. within a week they should all be up

Top Bottom