• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GPX Presents: A&G Cincinatti Ohio! March 13/14. $500 SSBB bonus. M2K++

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yay go m2k! glad you found a ride. good luck amigo

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1st - OS
2nd - Kel
3rd - Some falcon main the was playing Snake from the Knees of Justice crew (locals in Cincinnat)
4th-? - Knees of Justice
?-16th - convention kids

17th- Mew2king, Shugo, and the rest of their car for showing up as Kel and I were getting our money. It was pretty unfortunate for them. :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OS i thought u werent even gonna go! well im glad it worked out. make that monies. sorry i couldnt make it, work issues -.-

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wasn't, and then there was a $500 pot bonus at a 16 entrant tournament 15 minutes away from where I was.

The GPX guy that was there was pretty cool. Had no idea what he was doing in terms of smash, but he made the anime kids feel really, really awesome and was an all around nice guy. We got the "uh oh" feeling when we didn't get the money for like 4 hours after the tournament because of "issues with paypal" (make sure they get the money out and ready BEFORE your biggin' in Florida!), but it all worked out in the end and we got to receive our money shortly after mew2king showed up after driving 4.5 hours to be late because he checked the wrong thread.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha, yeah, he probably didn't know because I was supposed to be there to run it, but we had some issues last minute that prevented me from doing so on my end (nothing they could have prevented).

and wow@m2k checking the wrong thread haha

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
We haddd to stay at the convention till sunday cuz of melee and m2k didn't wanna miss out on it -_-. There was 300$ for melee and somehow i got 2nd when i totally forgot how to play..but i guess they are just casual con player people (no offense). Me and m2k split, and that guy manny or somn paid m2k 100$ for traveling fees for missing out on brawl. Never thought i'd enter a melee tourney lol, but w/e as long as it's money lol.

And yeah me and m2k get 17th for brawl. I wanted to MM you and Kel OS or play you guys, but my brother wasn't taking me to the tourney for haiti thing. lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
We haddd to stay at the convention till sunday cuz of melee and m2k didn't wanna miss out on it -_-. There was 300$ for melee and somehow i got 2nd when i totally forgot how to play..but i guess they are just casual con player people (no offense). Me and m2k split, and that guy manny or somn paid m2k 100$ for traveling fees for missing out on brawl. Never thought i'd enter a melee tourney lol, but w/e as long as it's money lol.

And yeah me and m2k get 17th for brawl. I wanted to MM you and Kel OS or play you guys, but my brother wasn't taking me to the tourney for haiti thing. lol
That convention guy was pretty cool. I overheard him talking about giving m2k money for missing out and at first I was a little miffed at that (I mean WTF, "give me money because I can't check the right thread?", what kinda bull**** is that?), but I found out that manny actually made a thread and didn't update it, and that's why M2K was late. So I guess that's kinda cool of him.

I hope this GPX stuff goes well for 'em. They all seem like standup guys.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I didn't say that WTF do not put words in my mouth. I told him the situation I didn't mention money at all I just said I drove all the way here for nothing, and that is why he hosted a Melee tourney for me with a 250 bonus the next day. I made like 180 from melee i think, or something like that (split with shugo but paid a bit less gas as well)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Kel and I won and just high fived each other with a "we're going to Disney World!" as we left

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I didn't say that WTF do not put words in my mouth. I told him the situation I didn't mention money at all I just said I drove all the way here for nothing, and that is why he hosted a Melee tourney for me with a 250 bonus the next day. I made like 180 from melee i think, or something like that (split with shugo but paid a bit less gas as well)
you dont drive, ur a lazy *** ***** who sleeps LOL.

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
1st - OS
2nd - Kel
3rd - Some falcon main the was playing Snake from the Knees of Justice crew (locals in Cincinnat)
4th-? - Knees of Justice
?-16th - convention kids

17th- Mew2king, Shugo, and the rest of their car for showing up as Kel and I were getting our money. It was pretty unfortunate for them. :(
3rd place was myself and 4th and 5th was also taken by two members of the Knees of Justice, Slim and Lumi.

Top Bottom