• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
he actually didnt get feared, he got silenced and had no idea what was going on :gova:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Anyone care to give me some TT advice? comps, builds, etc.. I literally know nothing about the meta but its fun as hell.
too much to type.

But uhhhh if ur bot be really aggressive early on to hit level 2 fast/get them low/make them fight the creeps or take the poke. It really sets the pace for the lane. and lets u proceed to apply pressure on their jungle and top.

Pick darius.

Olaf.

Jax.

Evelynn.

Singed.

GG.

Edit: Elise is definitely too stronk in lane. Idk what ur suppose to do or who her "supposed" counters are, if any, with such a nice kit.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Cho'gath did pretty well against her before his passive nerf, haven't played the match-up since then. I imagine he still does fine. Yorick probably does fine too. Really, anyone with dumb sustain to out-sustain the constant super-poke.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Doesn't Irelia do well against Elise? Both Qs have the same range, Irelia wins extended trades and force out Rappel. Innate Tenacity for Elise's stun doesn't hurt.

Dekar173

Justice Man
**** someone in 1v1... remain in custom game until creeps win, because the kid was a prick in previous solo queue game.

hilarity ensues.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Kassadin

Force Pulse
Fixed an issue where Force Pulse would sometimes fire backward after using Rift Walk.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kassadin

Force Pulse
Fixed an issue where Force Pulse would sometimes fire backward after using Rift Walk.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOO
My friend did that earlier. I was both depressed at how awful it was, and impressed at how hilarious it was and his reaction. "WTF I AIMED AT THEM"

"You clearly didn't dude, cause you suck"

Vyke

Smash Champion
My friend did that earlier. I was both depressed at how awful it was, and impressed at how hilarious it was and his reaction. "WTF I AIMED AT THEM"

"You clearly didn't dude, cause you suck"
My reaction is based on how long this bug has been in the game: Ever since Kassadin was put in the game. I am literally astounded that they fixed it. Astounded.

In other news, those Lee nerfs, holy poop.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So they're nerfing ezreal's early game (that 50% won't be as good) and late game (base level 18 attack speed 0.98 -> 0.92; phantom dancer won't be giving as much [obv], etc) but aren't really nerfing frozen fist.

While I like the trade off, and would totally be fine with this...
this hasn't changed how good frozen fist will be on the guy, meaning he's going to get nerfed more.
So I'm saying this now but, **** THIS.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Frozen hand warmers ez isn't even broke its 4k gold spent on no dmg

Only good vs rivens and the like

or if you want to make udyr cry

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Twitch buffs?? Twitch is really strong right now. He just dies too fast when people jump on him :[

4th item warmogs lets do et

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Twitch buffs?? Twitch is really strong right now. He just dies too fast when people jump on him :[

4th item warmogs lets do et

...really strong? You just single handedly explained why he isn't strong. Explodes just about as quickly as Vayne before he can dish out the damage, doesn't have a very good escape (by the time he's hitting ambush he's already getting hit so 3 seconds till he's stealthed... which he'll most likely be dead already from the enemy AD carry), and the gigantic nerf to his ambush duration hurts him from escaping from anyone who doesn't have an oracle or Pink ward. 4 seconds at level one, than 8 at 5.

Twitch is as to Shaco. Find the right positioning at the right time. I mean... another thing is all the times I've seen Twitch used in tournament play he hasn't won once.
Maybe if Ambush had either a few more seconds added or even more movement speed with less AS. I mean really, by the time it's level 5 into late game, the 70% bonus AS isn't useful if you can't even survive long enou-...

Warmog's. Alright then.

Staz

Smash Lord
hello fellow smashers, I play league a lot. add me fellas I would love to play with anyone! :) I always love having a good time <3 summoner name: staztopia

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Tbh mog is probably better as a 3rd item because by then most bruisers or assassins would be able to burst you down.

Guess it depends on if you are ahead and the enemy team comp. if its tanky, get lw, if assassins, then build warmogs cause they are building damage not armor.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Huh. I guess we'll be seeing more Annies now. Didn't Nidalee's popularity take a HUGE jump after her visual upgrade?

Top Bottom