• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

N64

Smash Champion
nothing baaaaahad about that. : D

With the GP changes he feels like somewhat of a viable top solo now. In a "pushpush then e+w out of there when the other team comes" way. Raise morale movespeed is pretty goood. Plus global ulti (even though it feels pretty nerfed now). Still think some others do it better, but at least he isn't as much a do-nothing-but-farm-top guy now. I dunno!

Still loving new alistar.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Lol, you guys are like sheep. Too good. Keep this up and soon you'll be as bad as TL.
Hey look, Jazriel has reappeared.

Hey Jaz, now that you are back, how about you answer the questions that Virg and I posed to you a few pages back? Or are you going to keep dodging the issue to maintain your delusions of grandeur?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
ugh

so I'm pretty sure that I've got carpal tunnel

and that working in a restaurant carrying **** all day has made it worse

so to avoid making the pain greater I will not be playing lol much for a long while which sucks because I was having bunches of fun with rumble

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
From Guinsoo: "1. Fixed a bug where Alistar's Headbutt would lock him out of spells for the duration and a short period afterward."

THE COMBO IS BACK.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Singed is :troll:

Sorry I wasn't stellar with him tonight. It was the first time I'd played the character outside of a practice game back when you could farm IP. I was getting the hang of him a bit by the end. I think I would have been much better, much sooner in the game if I had any farm to speak of. Glad we held out and recovered for a victory, even if the game was pretty awful. Fortunately Tom's Malz carried.

Spife

Smash Master
I just went 5 avarice blades and zerks grieves on sivir as my core items. Eventually got a yomus, ie and then starks. We almost won (everyone else was doing random **** too)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mature? Calling TL bad, telling people you are on par with CLG/top tier teams in League, telling people some of the worst possible runes to use are top tier and that **** TOP TIER TEAMS RUN is garbage even though... you guys sync up and think on the same intellectual level when it comes to the game...

I'll give you that they missed that snippet. If you wanna win a battle, you won that one lol. All I can say, is that if there was an international award for the most inadvertent trolling known to man... I would personally advise any voting panel to keep you a lifetime #1 candidate for some of the stuff you've said in this thread.

I also want to say this cause I know it's gonna be brought up again: Your actual skill at the game is hard to judge at this point. On the 1 hand, you've made outlandish claims and have a triple digit Elo/quite a low Elo. On the other hand, Elo isn't the most accurate evaluator of skill and you also can't entirely judge competence over statements made here. But the 1 thing that IS a sure indicator of skill, at least over time to account for bad days/good days, is playing in tournament level games. Those are real evaluations of how good players and teams are. There's stuff actually on the line besides silly ELO or theorycrafting. Money, pride, fame (well at least as much fame as this game can grant you lolol).

With that said, you have not put yourself up "on display" for people to accurately judge how good you are. We can't call you bad right now because you've not gone through the process of really displaying your skill, but at the same time you can't get mad or expect us to label you as a GOOD player if you haven't gone through that process. If we can't label you as a baddie because of the "mystery" or vagueness of how good you really are, then you can't also expect us to go ahead and label you as a goodie. As it stands, I wouldn't label you good or bad, HOWEVER when you make claims that you are REALLY good and then present ideas/builds/etc that tend to stray from what top tier players do.... It does not paint a believable picture that you are really good at this game.

If you want people to label you as anything but "undecided", then go out there and really display what you can do. Otherwise, shut up on this crap, keep it to yourself (or at least your attitude), and be content with telling people they can't prematurely judge you and call you bad.

Now, I'm going to go drink some Coffee. When this is all said and done, I hope people get off your back and stop assuming your garbage over ELO or other stuff, and I hope you tone things down from this legendary herculean LoL figure you have portrayed yourself to be and be more humble about things.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
ugh

so I'm pretty sure that I've got carpal tunnel

and that working in a restaurant carrying **** all day has made it worse

so to avoid making the pain greater I will not be playing lol much for a long while which sucks because I was having bunches of fun with rumble

I can't help but comment that this... might have something to do with you doing extremely repetitive motions over and over and over. *coughwobblesgotcarpaltunnelfromwobblingandorautocomboICgrabstoomuchlolololol*

But on a serious note, that terrible news. Hoping for the best for you. <3

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
So, LeBlanc is stupidly easy to dominate mid with if you have an understanding of how to remotely play a caster. I only lose to Kassadin, and that's cause he only needs one cast to silence me.

Virg and I hard carry as Blanc and Trynd :>

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Oh lawd. I know kids nowadays are bad at reading, but for both you and virg to miss the first sentence I wrote. C'mon kids, I'm waiting for the mature smash mentality to kick in. Let's get moving shall we?
Except we continued to ask another question, which, even till now, you haven't answered.

Evanms

Smash Journeyman
Oh lawd. I know kids nowadays are bad at reading, but for both you and virg to miss the first sentence I wrote. C'mon kids, I'm waiting for the mature smash mentality to kick in. Let's get moving shall we?
Aparently grammar is not their forte either...

It has become abundantly clear that Jaz is just trolling. He is aware that his self-proclaimed awesomeness is false. Don't feed the trolls.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
jazriel wins this battle because he made you all post!
NO GUY. YOU CAN'T DO THAT. IF YOU DON'T MINDLESSLY FOLLOW THE IDEA THAT MPEN IS THE BEST YOU'RE WRONG. YOUR ELO ISN'T HIGH ENOUGH TO ARGUE THIS FACT.

Forums are so fun.
Aparently grammar is not their forte either...

It has become abundantly clear that Jaz is just trolling. He is aware that his self-proclaimed awesomeness is false. Don't feed the trolls.
The question is: "Does he do anything BUT troll?" I don't think I've ever seen him participate in a reasonable discussion, which is saying a lot, since these boards are almost ALWAYS reasonable discussions on some champ/strategy or another. I almost always come off the boards with something to think about or try out.

I haven't ever seen Jazriel contributing to this end.

I'm not sure what the policy is on these boards but I frequent many different message boards and typically this kind of behavior finds people limited in the threads they can access. Specifically the threads where they can't seem to contribute anything worthwhile.

At least I post awesome animated gifs!

In addition: I'm running Catalyst first on Ryze, over tear - per our lengthy discussion of it - and I'm loving it. I would say it lends enough staying power to put it over the tear in almost all situations. This is a good example of why this thread is good.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
I actually found that post worst than Jazriel's, because at least his are topic related.
Did you also find it worse that I didn't start a *****fest for the next 5 pages? Granted they were silly images but they don't cause the **** this guy does. He detracts from the usefulness of the boards far more than three totally stellar images do.

Especially the one of the dog. ROFL.

But I'm certainly not on trial here. My question remains, does Jazriel do anything but troll? (Keep in mind I'm fairly new to the Smashboards.)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Trolling is pretty commonplace... however, I question whether Jazriel has succumbed to his own trolling or if he is just incredibly thorough, as I checked his AP rune page yesterday and he is, at the very least, rocking the Gold/10 quints on it.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
All I got from the last few page and granted I may be skimming is we should ban Kleek and Iggy.

Did I get that right?
Yeah, basically. You're quick!

Also <3.

Trolling is pretty commonplace... however, I question whether Jazriel has succumbed to his own trolling or if he is just incredibly thorough, as I checked his AP rune page yesterday and he is, at the very least, rocking the Gold/10 quints on it.
Whoa... So, he's like... serious? Or something? I have to rethink everything...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've met lots of trolls, and it is possible he is trolling both here and in game, if he is indeed trolling.
-DD

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
Jazriel's not a troll. He honestly believes the stupid **** he posts. People would do best to ignore him.
Well now I just feel silly...

Moving on:

Anyone playing Rumble? He looks fun, but not real effective, at least from what I've seen.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Some people like playing this game for fun *coughthwrathcough* while others play it competitively and tryhard all the time.
that's fine as long as you aren't legitimately trying to argue that Crit marks are better than Mpen marks on casters. I enjoy playing this game for fun as much as the next guy, but just because I like to play jungle sivir doesn't mean that I'm going to argue with people and call them sheep for laning with sivir.

Well now I just feel silly...

Moving on:

Anyone playing Rumble? He looks fun, but not real effective, at least from what I've seen.
when i've seen him he's been pretty good. Too early to make a real call, but sorc shoes + sunfire + banshee's makes him a serious pain in the *** in the midgame.

Top Bottom