• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

D

Deleted member

I like the Rylai's after that, then finishing up WOTA. A bit of a more tanky vlad is always nice on a team.

Also Boots3 is never a good choice unless you're playing Hecarim.
i personally think boots 3 is underrated. if you are ****** someone in lane then getting boots 3 makes you much faster enabling you to **** them even harder

its true that it grants no protection though but if you **** them a lot more because of it --> replace with merc treads later then i think its worth it

Boofy!

Smash Champion
When I said boots3 I meant boots and 3 hp pots, I thought it was obvious lol

I usually build Mercs on vlad, hence the NMM.

The ultimate tip to get out of elo hell

I feel like a horrible person for thinking this is a great idea.
I also do the opposite on the loading screen, especially when jungling. If I see that the enemy Karthus goes 10-2-7 every game or has a high win rate with his champ he's playing, I'm gonna camp his lane and do what I can to set him back much as possible. Picking on their worst player over and over is a good idea too, lowers enemy team morale and gets them angry at each other. :bee:

D

Deleted member

well swiftness boots pwns when u are killing ur lane top try it out

jpak

Smash Lord
too many buffs next patch. wont be fun

and that many orianna buffs really??

voorhese

Smash Master
Orianna is going to be my new main. And I am </3 about the karthus nerfs. I just recently started playing him again after I re-read his Q and found out why my CS sucked lol.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Orianna was already fine, just very high skill cap.
Watch Salce or Froggen play her, and tell me she's weak.
Can't wait to play an overbuffed version :troll:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Doesn't Froggen already play Orianna (when Anivia is banned)? I can't imagine this going well.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Speaking of Nunu, he's the only guy I'm playing lately.
Just bought Nunu Bot, that laugh is too stronk.
Support Nunu, jungle Nunu, AP Nunu... I'm kinda curious how AD Nunu would go with that huge steroid and infinite slow, but I haven't tried that yet. I just don't want to play anybody else at the moment.
Completely zoning out the enemy AD because they are too scared of snowballs > followup from my AD is very entertaining. And oh god the spell vamp AP Nunu... I just wish his consume damage scaled with AP too :troll:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Playing with KevinM is great since he blatantly tells me, "OMG Ruy you ****ed up hard, what are you doing, your CS is terrible, Your map awareness is awful"

But it makes me get better the more he does this so it is appreiated.

I'm doing much better in ranked games as a result, so it really is a great improvement.

:phone:
Whoa

Ruy... I definitely insult your parents and stuff as well don't give me so little credit <3.

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
N calling myself a pro or anything, but some people really suck at this game. I got a double kill with Blitzcrank before minions spawned.....lmao

bassem6

Smash Lord
No reason to be too worried about LB buffs. They are just increasing q missile speed and giving her more mobility options with her w/mimic interaction. I don't think her damage is being touched from what I saw.

Orianna though...she prolly gonna be fotm.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Orianna: R goes on cooldown for a short while when the ball snaps back

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! No more fail ults cause of that

Fragger

Smash Journeyman
Jpak in oddone game after getting his Draven a double, while oddone was on his way.

"Oddone why are you here?"

EDIT: Also oddone calls you by jpak, which is odd cuz he refers to almost everyone by character names.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Wait

I am confused now. Is AL jpak the real jpak, or is that jpak with a funky p in his name the real jpak? Cuz they're both playing in two separate games. ... Both taric as well.

Kira-

Smash Champion
omg cho gath jungle

perfect champ to pick up

nobody plays him and he's op can't wait

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
How are you supposed to play the Lee Sin vs Teemo matchup top? I got wrecked so hard, but someone in game said that because I had a gap closer I should of been fine. I didn't expect to go top vs Teemo but still, I got bodied enough to know I had no idea how to play the matchup.

Top Bottom