• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Omahunek said:
All of kassadin's animations require him to turn his upper body, but he never twists his legs. This means that every time he attacks or casts a spell, he's just getting stronger and stronger obliques and abs.

THAT'S why he's so ripped. Malzahar just goes to the gym.
reddit post of the day

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm not sure if you realized, but Superman isn't real

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL at even questioning the logic of ripped Kassidin as if everything else in the game is normal

but Kassidin getting obliques??? nah dude thats far-fetched.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Just started messing around with Nunu top, using mogwai's build. I gotta say it feels pretty good when your team flips out cause you solo baron at 18 minutes.

slowpoke.jpg

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Just downloaded this, might start tomorrow I have a day off work.

My name is Default Account. How weird I never thought that'd be free.

D

Deleted member

Cause Cho's Q is flippin unavoidable now. It's so dumb.
sure Cho's Q is easier to hit

but now its harder to follow up upon

the old rupture delay makes walking up to them --> silence --> feast ez pz. It's much easier for them to live if you don't flash if you rupture from far away

now its tougher to do a full combo kill at max range so i usually just rupture them at tower

==

dont like Cho's Q change OVERALL but its amazing for cho jungle and definitely a buff

==

and Cho is a beast mode char. Master of versatility IMO if he only was more mobile

Okuser

Smash Ace
3 second silence is ****ed.

I was playing toplane yesterday vs a garen, and they had a jungle chogath. The garen q'd me and the cho flash w'd me and I literally couldn't do anything for 5 seconds... And then I was dead.

Also, Exhaust is game breaking and anti-skill/fun. NOTHING is more frustrating than when you're about to make a great play, you have everything all planed out and... Hurrrrrr durrrrr you get exhausted and just ****ing die because you can't move or do damage.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Also, Exhaust is game breaking and anti-skill/fun. NOTHING is more frustrating than when you're about to make a great play, you have everything all planed out and... Hurrrrrr durrrrr you get exhausted and just ****ing die because you can't move or do damage.

:phone:
morello_discussing_supports.png

Okuser

Smash Ace
QSS and Cleanse are purty cool.
theres way too much hard cc that needs to be cleansed first before exhaust is thrown on you.

A good support with a well timed exhaust in a teamfight will literally make you lose a teamfight.

and I'm talking about all of this from the perspective of AD of course.

EXHAUST OP EXHAUST OP EXHAUST OP EXHAUST OP EXHAUST OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
you act like only one team can run exhaust though

if both supports are able to exhaust the other ad, then it comes down to
skill

Okuser

Smash Ace
you act like only one team can run exhaust though

if both supports are able to exhaust the other ad, then it comes down to
skill
yea you could also say that in brawl both players can just pick metaknight if they want to win.

the fact that both teams can run it doesn't change the fact that it is anti-skill/ anti-fun.

buttttt my opinion is kinda biased.

I know that when I'm playing support, I would feel absolutely USELESS if I didn't have exhaust. It's sooo powerful that it makes no-cs supporting viable because of the nature of the summoner spell. So besides being anti-skill/ anti-fun it's one of the reasons the botlane meta exists IMO.

and to clarify the previous statement, I'm not saying that it is a powerful laning summoner spell, because it ISN'T compared to ignite or heal

Vyke

Smash Champion
Iunno, bot lane supports did just fine with Clairvoyance when it was pretty OP. Of course, AD carries usually took exhaust back then instead.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Iunno, bot lane supports did just fine with Clairvoyance when it was pretty OP. Of course, AD carries usually took exhaust back then instead.
yea but you're forgetting that they nerfed supports across the board back in the day of the OP CV.

D

Deleted member

yea you could also say that in brawl both players can just pick metaknight if they want to win.

the fact that both teams can run it doesn't change the fact that it is anti-skill/ anti-fun.

buttttt my opinion is kinda biased.

I know that when I'm playing support, I would feel absolutely USELESS if I didn't have exhaust. It's sooo powerful that it makes no-cs supporting viable because of the nature of the summoner spell. So besides being anti-skill/ anti-fun it's one of the reasons the botlane meta exists IMO.

and to clarify the previous statement, I'm not saying that it is a powerful laning summoner spell, because it ISN'T compared to ignite or heal
you are wrong across the board lol

it is GREAT as a laning skill

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
idk being able to run through an entire team as a support in order to get an exhaust off without dying seems pretty skillful

Okuser

Smash Ace
you are wrong across the board lol

it is GREAT as a laning skill
yea man that's why top laners and mid laners are running flash +exhaust every game instead of flash + ignite.

Nobodies saying it doesn't come in handy during the laning phase, obviously it does. but it's real use is in teamfights/ skirmishes and mid-late game, where an AD carry losing 3 seconds of autoattacks can mean the difference between winning the game and losing.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
yea man that's why top laners and mid laners are running flash +exhaust every game instead of flash + ignite.

Nobodies saying it doesn't come in handy during the laning phase, obviously it does. but it's real use is in teamfights/ skirmishes and mid-late game.
v_v

mid runs flash+ignite to help get kills
bot runs ignite+exhaust to help get kills
getting both is far better than getting 2 ignites, especially with the armor/mr debuff

counterargument: yea man that's why (many) junglers get smite+exhaust every game instead of smite+ignite

Top Bottom