• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Okuser

Smash Ace
HaveFunInTheSun. You're on my list next to YangFuShang. Blame me for getting camped while you stroke your **** playing PvE? Have fun getting trolled if you can even get in my games on my mains low elo scrub.
lolol I know this guy

Corki is wierd.
Corki da ****in best in the game.

Does anyone know any youtube channels that regularly upload high level/interesting League matches?
colbeycheeze uploads daily high elo commentaries

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Solo top nunu is ********

thrashed a malphite last night by spamming ice blocks

How do I build him, since Nunu seems like a really broken character. lol

I start amp tome and potion, gives me 53 AP.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thank god you haven't seen the Khazix, Pantheon, Nocturne, xyz ***s mid. It's stupid lame.
Well times I did it was Talon, I just played a farm game as Karthus that game, or the time Lee Sin went mid and I beat him as Ahri.

So idk, haven't experienced this yet.

MrEh

Smash Hero
How do I build him, since Nunu seems like a really broken character. lol

I start amp tome and potion, gives me 53 AP.
Solo top Nunu will win lane most of the the time, but he's not as good once the game moves past laning.

Back in S2, I would just build Athenes and Frozen Heart. Dunno how important Athenes is though after they nerfed it.

Liandry's sounds really good too if you're in a position to build it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I didn't realize Heimer's passive healed minions as well. That's incredibly annoying, coupled with the rest of his annoying skillset -_-

Player-3

Smash Hero
LOL DOOD DRABEN IS SO OP

im telling u build of the future is BT>zeal>LW>ATMOGS AND THEN TURN ZEAL INTO TRIFORCE

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Fiora and Sivir are so much fun. =L However, I never see any Sivir's like ever.

I've played Nunu support a lot more recently and he is really good...if you have the right ADC who knows what they are doing. If not, ugh. However I am finding that most ADC's are just not...reliable. I'm so tired of support lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fiora and Sivir are so much fun. =L However, I never see any Sivir's like ever.

I've played Nunu support a lot more recently and he is really good...if you have the right ADC who knows what they are doing. If not, ugh. However I am finding that most ADC's are just not...reliable. I'm so tired of support lol.
I forget who but some worlds player had her banned on him because he almost strictly mains her. Her spellshield so dumb, I can't Ashe ult her :(.

Fun enough happen to me when I was filling on for my friends team in a league tournament at his college where I had Ashe banned on me game 2 and 3.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I managed to get a shen and tf on my team with myself playing nocturne.

It was a bloodbath.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love playing as Sivir.
I usually do Trist or Sivir when I have to ADC. I just wish Spectacular Sivir didn't have those bulimic arms. :applejack:

Top Bottom