• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The Morgana codes gone already Slush? I could use one.
@Jim: Already got one. It's amazing. :applejack:

Vyke

Smash Champion
I am cheering for you. What Morgana skin is the code for?

Why the heck did you link us to the netherlands version of twitch to watch? lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm sad I can't watch any of these people play... I'm usually internetless. How did everyone do today?

EDIT: Lol it's only 6 over there and I'm going to bed already :(

:phone:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
anyone got a galio build? Is Athene's worth it after the nerfs?

I feel like Galio is trash tier.

Edit: also masteries?

Player-3

Smash Hero
new spirit visage is funny on galio

athenes is good but just build a chalice and leave it there until u get some more defensive items (banshees or abyssal are good, if u need armor sunfire cape is rly strong atm)

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
thx dude, that's pretty sound advice <3

Does anyone think the runic bulwark is funny on Galio? like

his passive is called runic skin

and his W is called something something bulwark

Edit: but i assume that's a mid/late game item

Player-3

Smash Hero
guys if anyone hears about teams recruiting or tryouts like that one clg thing let me know im trying to get into competitive league now that i have time but i suck at things like reddit and dont know where to look for this stuff lol

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Not sure I've ever gone 2/5 as ADC and felt so good about how I played.

Also how does one use graves smokescreen in teamfights? Is it worth not AAing if you can get hits in?

Vyke

Smash Champion
How do you suck at social networking? Just go to every site, register, follow people in the scene, and pay attention to what goes on. Get high elo, get noticed, etc.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Try to obscure vision on important people. There's no point using it on Morgana or someone similar, but landing it on their AD carry or on someone who just got CC'd can make it hectic for them. As far as 1 v 1 fighting, there's definitely a point where you shouldn't be trying to use Smokescreen, but most of the time you'd be using it ti dissuade their AD carry from a certain position or blinding a person that really wants that vision. Someone really lame to do it to is Xerath lol.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright, I'm having trouble here. No matter which of my browsers, or whether I reset/reinstall my PC or not, I absolutely can not watch this:

http://www.twitch.tv/leaguepedia2/b/354012459

It refuses to load, and yet everyone I know can view it. Has anyone encountered a problem like this with twitch?

Edit: I'm having troubles with literally NO other videos I click. It's THIS video and the mirror link I've tried, THAT'S IT.

What in the flying ****. Why must it be the one video I want to watch? -.-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Make sure you have no adblock, make sure you have latest version of java flash blah blah. After that dunno can't help you and Rengar is gay

Player-3

Smash Hero
ok draven is op

but leblanc poops on his face he cant do anything to get out of her combo and she still kills u through BV and if u get ga you die and then THEIR WHOLE TEAM IS SITTING ON U LIKE SUP DAWG

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Alright, I'm having trouble here. No matter which of my browsers, or whether I reset/reinstall my PC or not, I absolutely can not watch this:

http://www.twitch.tv/leaguepedia2/b/354012459

It refuses to load, and yet everyone I know can view it. Has anyone encountered a problem like this with twitch?

Edit: I'm having troubles with literally NO other videos I click. It's THIS video and the mirror link I've tried, THAT'S IT.

What in the flying ****. Why must it be the one video I want to watch? -.-

You're being tracked by the cops.

The IP address of the stored video stream was a already open socket "spoof" to the CIA.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya tried updating everything and it's still not quite working out. I love watching our mistakes and all, but I'd really like to see game 1 and "what worked" :[

@shaya lol

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If you're using Chrome, type "about:plugins" into the search bar and make sure you only have one version of Adobe Flash installed.

Top Bottom