• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Yea. Toasty used to talk about how nair combos Marth really well. FJ nair -> falling uair -> FJ nair is too good. :laugh:
This.

But for real...with Ness, it's all about openings. Don't think about combos. The hardest part about using Ness at a high level is getting even one hit in.

Then again, I do a lot of freestyle junk with him and that may or may not be the best course of action >_>

Bones0

Smash Legend
This.

But for real...with Ness, it's all about openings. Don't think about combos. The hardest part about using Ness at a high level is getting even one hit in.

Then again, I do a lot of freestyle junk with him and that may or may not be the best course of action >_>
Wish he was more broken. He needs something totally gay like stomp -> PK Flash and replace his down-B with a shine. Waveshining yo yo glitches!!! O_o

kidneybeans

Smash Apprentice
Count me in. I'm I'll bring a TV and cube/melee. One of my friends might tag along too. When I say friend, I don't mean Boo 2.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Great news! JCaesar will probably be coming, which means there will hopefully be some Project M testing, and even a Brawl+ tourney if there is enough interest for it.

Also, happy birthday shout out to CHIVAL RUSE. The man who single-handedly (not literally, scrubs) taught me how to get out of IC chain grabs (only after pwning me a few times, of course ;)).

Get. Hyped. Peeps. @_@

Got it! How about... ganon vs zelda $1? Think of more I need practice
Will play both MM's. You feel good playing as Mewtwo or Roy? (But really, I'm not going to MM more than $3 with you. I can't risk too much money, right? That is, unless I'm winning :laugh:)

Second thoughts about Ganon; let's do it in PAL verse my Peach. plz?

Mahone

Smash Champion
I will probably come to this if i decide to drive.

If anyone can give me a ride from Oakton, i will definately come

Top Bottom