• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming Tournaments (MD/PA)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Somehow I misread Laijin's post as "Somehow I misread Wenbo's post as 'I just saw a video of Bones's YL and I got kinda excited.'"

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I love to moonwalk with link and even BETTER with young link...

CTL17

Smash Lord
But yeah, the three W's are likely to not go, leaving me and Joe kinda stuck. I'll also be really exhausted anyway, so it's up to Joe.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Moonwalking is overrated.
lies moonwalking is da best i wish i could do it well with c falc i can only do it with link and y link

and bones just a heads up i dont think most of cp is coming to this

-winston and wenbo arent going (fact)
- me and ctl are in the highy probable chance of not going
- no idea what chivalruse and chred2akrisp are doing

edit didn see ctls and joes posts tilll after i posted mine

but yea honestly atm i just not feeling it don't feel like playing in a tourny and don't feel like driving all the way to forest hill MD sry guys another time i might feel differently closer to da tourny date but its highly unlikely

UltimaScout

Smash Lord

emerican

Smash Ace
moonwalk edgehogging, moonwalk grabbing, moonwalk downsmashing... moonwalk verse weak knee to bair *shameless combo video self promotion*

saying moonwalking is useless is like saying.. "Hmmm, I've got 5 screwdrivers in my toolbox that can fix any job.. that 5th one, it's really nice looking and i hardly ever use it... so might as well just throw it away."

why wouldn't you want to use EVERY "tool" in your arsenal?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Well, if I'm living at school at the time, maybe Wenzel can give a ride, otherwise I'll try to use my dad's car. Probably won't know if I can go til a day or two before. I could probably pick you guys up, I just need to check where the venue is in relation to CP and my house (rockville/potomac).

CTL17

Smash Lord
Well, if I'm living at school at the time, maybe Wenzel can give a ride, otherwise I'll try to use my dad's car. Probably won't know if I can go til a day or two before. I could probably pick you guys up, I just need to check where the venue is in relation to CP and my house (rockville/potomac).
Wenzel is very unlikely to go. Use your dad's car.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I don't think I have yet to have Singles go past 6:00 or 6:30 if you mean tournament-wise. As far as actually leaving, we typically start packing up at 8.

Bones0

Smash Legend
wat chu mean start packing up at 8 u kick all of us out at 8 lol
lol What? I pretty much let people play all the way to 8. I played a MM with Wenbo at like 8:05 and my boss was angry cause it was past 8. x_x

If it were up to me, people could stay as long as they wanted. :/

Top Bottom