• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

PeaceTea-Chris

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is chris and i just moved to canada i play melee and i main falco and falcon right now i live in missauaga if anyone lives near there and would like to play me i would be very happy

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Dude Afro, 50$ MM Neutrals only or Gtfo. =)
50$ MM FD only or GFTO

also i forgot to mention this in my big *** post but on the way home i make the stupidest choice every ****ing got mind gamed by MacD, i wanted to get a big mac but some random *** jiggs main was like why dont u get something dif, so im like 7!!!! n then the cashier had some thick ghetto accent so i just said yes to everything then she said ur the first person to order that.....n i was like wtf did i just do.....ten mins later i get this burger that ****ing wights like 10-20pounds like it was legit heavy i could work out wit this mother ****er, i open it n its like the most ****ed up thing ever it was like a chicken burger inside another chicken burger i couldnt fit it in my mouth (no homo), i had to like eat 1 patty by its self, it was mad stupid n the ****ing manyo on the ***** like wat da **** they be tryin to kill a n@gga n **** like it was mad stupid they opened up a whole like jar of mayo on that mother ****er like god dam i cant believe im still alive i didnt need to eat for the ride home, come to think about it i didnt even eat yesturday like da **** that **** isnt safe why is it even an option like honestly

idea

Smash Master
LOL

i said "get something you can't get in canada"

not "say a number at random, then say yes when they ask if you want an extra patty"

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
LOL

i said "get something you can't get in canada"

not "say a number at random, then say yes when they ask if you want an extra patty"
...I DIDNT HEAR THAT I HEAR"mmmublemuble muble" n i was like sure......... if i knew i was offered a 2nd patty i;d be like hell naw like who does thattttttt

lol i never knew that now that i think about it i find it easy to pick up chicks if i swear alot at them LOL but i do it jokingly i'll be like ***** pass me my drink n they'll be like heeyyyyy n im like im just playing girl n give them a hug n then they get me the drink its pretty chill u should try it some time

idea

Smash Master
pretty sure the first time you told the story she asked if you wanted a second patty ;)

david, i'll leave in like...30-50 minutes. soo lazy today.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i feel that kyle

are people even at davids atm?

@jake i'll play with you guys, just give me back mah fable 2!! :p

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
pretty sure the first time you told the story she asked if you wanted a second patty ;)

david, i'll leave in like...30-50 minutes. soo lazy today.
lol everytime i tell this story theres gona be more mayo, n more mind games, LOL but like i thot i was getting a beef patty, like who the **** refurs to chicken as a patty da **** type of mind game is that...

JPOBS

Smash Hero
It felt like such *** having to play Ryan. We had no will to use our main characters and try to be serious about it.

Stupid problems deserve stupid solutions. Pichu vs. Roy gogogo
yea i understand.

while watching the stream, when i saw the bracket, i literally facepalmed. Its so stupid that it happened but whatever.

Ministry

Smash Ace
im down to power train, when i get some time off, i need help on all matchups, specifclly falcon, jiggs and climbers

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
while studying for stats... i thought back to apex and reflected on one major thing i learned while at apex

i REALLY don't know **** about mewtwo LOL

while playing taj, i kept on trying to PS shadowball, predict his rolls only to not know the length of it, predict upB and agian not know the length of it, and not even realise how floaty he is LOL.

while i went marth for a game, i kept trying to fair his shadow balls... only to fail LOL

mewtwo is so ****. i was happy he never zerotodeath'd me tho :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
lol so on the way home, i stopped at the bank to get my american money changed back to canadian. so the teller and i are talking, he asks where i went and whatnot, and i mention it was for a video game tournament, to see what he says.

so he's like "oh, what game?"
"super smash bros"
"oh really? which one, melee?"

so i'm kind of shocked he said that one first. he agreed that brawl was too slow and said he used to play melee all the time with his friends. he said he liked samus, doc and ganon the most. oh and i told him one of my friends got 13th with marth and he was like "hmm...was c-stick allowed? marth is kind of cheap with c-stick..."

lol, it was a good conversation. oh, when i said i play jigglypuff he said she's cheap cause she has like a 75% combo with her falling asleep move :laugh: ...close enough.

edit: make sure to get an and all money matches recorded.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
l "hmm...was c-stick allowed? marth is kind of cheap with c-stick..."

lol, it was a good conversation. oh, when i said i play jigglypuff he said she's cheap cause she has like a 75% combo with her falling asleep move :laugh: ...close enough.
he just summed up the metagame :laugh:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Josh can you PM me your address. I forgot it. Kind of need it if I'm going to attempt to make some magic and appear on Saturday.

Also, what does crashing look like? I might be able to cheat a ride to work from there.

Top Bottom