• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo Kyle. We're going to Steve's house tonight. You will have to Go train it since our rides there are full unless Steve agrees to pick you up from Mill road in etobicoke (a TTC bus from Islington takes you there so you don't have to pay extra for Sauga transit and it takes you pretty close to my place) or your parents drive you.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kyle, i just saw you and avarice's post in the apex thread

holy sht at guru, ministry, madj, etc going to apex

loving the fact that not just the usual 5 went to oos tourny, canada reppin HARD

JPOBS

Smash Hero
neither Sauc3 nor Ministry are listed in the pools, something wrong...

also, ya Imadhs pool is death, but he's still gettign 2nd (maybe 1st, he cud tap jman )

JPOBS

Smash Hero
updates:
RaynFord got 1st seed in their pool.
Diakanos/Kage got 2nd in their own (lost to axe/taj)

Idea/Sanuzi got 3rd in their pool. Dont know if pools are top 3 advance though. probably only top 2

idea

Smash Master
pools were top 3 advance, josh and i lost in bracket to tope/cyrain and some randoms (that sucked lol). i dunno what happened with kage and diakonos. bernard and ryan beat like 4 teams in a row and got 5th place =D they beat chu/chillin, taj/axe, doh/wobbles, and...probably someone else. and in the end they lost to m2k/jman and hax/hbox.

plus sauc3 beat m2k in a friendly, fox vs. m2k's sheik. he would want y'all to know =P

oh also, him and jack almost took a set off shiz and lee martin in doubles bracket. it was silly, jack got a stitchface at the end and hit them like three times with it.

edit: and everyone is in singles pools now.

edit 2: more silly bragging - i almost took a friendly off armada, jiggs vs. peach. you might be better at that matchup than he is, david =P although obviously his peach is better overall. just after that bunch of friendlies josh and i played them in doubles bracket and armada went fox...so i kind of made him switch :laugh:

haha what else...the food court is good. there's a place i can actually get food i can eat. oh, and i was controller johning all day, and now i'm borrowing riddlebox's controller for the rest of the tournament. he agreed that it was hard to fastfall with mine.

um, what else...i played kyu puff for like 20 minutes and didn't lose a match. although earlier in the day i lost a mm to nintendude (they both play ICs).

oh yeah, and kurtis and i 2-on-1 mm'd mango. he had 8 stock and we each had 4, and by the end he 3-stocked us =P

editedit: afro said he took some friendlies off hax.

idea

Smash Master
(ministry posting)

so far i have money matched axe, tope, kage, a guy from alaska and some random teams money match. i only beat the guy from alaska (demon fang)

the average skill level is around me and steve and then everyone else is pretty much better.

sigh, zhu *****. i cant even move.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
so i def just saw Kurtis getting wrecked on the livestream by shiz LOL

j/k. he actually did pretty good hahah

Top Bottom