• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm not trolling i actually did get a new copy of melee

my old one is unreadable cause ive had it since i was 12 and well let's just say i wasn't a very smart kid with my games, not even when i was a 22 year old kid

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
in all seriousness though i main ICs just like my profile says i just dont know how to actually do anythign with them

my ICs in melee are like my sonic in brawl

"wait, you have a sonic in brawl?"

nope, and that's the point.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Go to A and C tmrw and practice I guess. Don't main Kirby, whatever you do lol. You'd legitmately be better off maining Pichu or Bowser
no can do

im the girl that works at a&c on thursdays from 3-8

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
no can do

im the girl that works at a&c on thursdays from 3-8
so you're there. You have a tv there also. You have melee players there...people can 1v1 at the register lol

Anyways, Super Turbo passed us in the drive...I mean we got like 5k undonated and they have a small lead + any donations people make tomorrow but I unno...

Engo

Smash Ace
ST sniping so hard. This is so lame -_-

I really hope that was all their money they donated just now. If they have another 15k+ to drop then we're in trouble.

Jotora: People get there soon after it opens at 3.

Engo

Smash Ace
It was a Japanese donator, he'll be sleeping by the time this ends unless he pulls and all nighter. Time zones ftw

:phone:
I thought they pooled money together in private. If it's really one guy than that's lame because the community didn't do anything to earn the spot. They didn't do anything for the last few weeks so they obviously didn't want that spot bad enough but now they might possibly get it just because of one rich guy rather than community efforts.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
so you're there. You have a tv there also. You have melee players there...people can 1v1 at the register lol

Anyways, Super Turbo passed us in the drive...I mean we got like 5k undonated and they have a small lead + any donations people make tomorrow but I unno...
I work in the store dude

Also I used to work on mondays, thurs is new

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
who would want to come to a st.maryyyssss tourney in the summer? no one? :(

what about Hamilton? I'm hoping to host something. Havok in the Hammer 2?

Rikana

Smash Champion
lol incest. Holy ****ttt. Finished my teacher's apps. **** essays! Now I gotta focus on finding another job.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
U guys are so gross. I always stick to family-friendly tags such as "Jumbo Weiner" and "Juicy Sausage"

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Congratulations on Melee getting the 8th EVO spot! No hard feelings, guys.
It would be really cool if both games made it in, but regardless, make this the most hype Melee tournament EVER!

Top Bottom