• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
So... my verdict is: The Dark Knight was pretty ****in gewd.

Midnight show ftw.

D

Deleted member

What's up Beeble - which college did you apply to?

I'm starting at Victoria this sept - are you in res? We could play some Melee if you're around.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
What's up Beeble - which college did you apply to?

I'm starting at Victoria this sept - are you in res? We could play some Melee if you're around.
I'm on a bunch of waiting lists because I'm transfering into second year, so I'm not guaranteed res :s. OTOH, that is right by the music faculty (right behind the ROM), so yeah, that would be great.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Camping the explosive format to hell was hilarious. Tripbombs lol

Beeble, if you're into Melee most of the top melee players (Sauga comes over too, so I guess we can say all) in the city congregate around a location that's 1 bus away from Finch station on a regular basis.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Pffft, Come down off Adnan's peach. He belongs to me!
Also, TeenTitans is not gonna work due to a lack of characters. I say we do Justice League or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Pffft, Come down off Adnan's peach. He belongs to me!
Also, TeenTitans is not gonna work due to a lack of characters. I say we do Justice League or something.
noooo :( Adnan belongs to me. Well not hes my sex slaves lololol. Yeah i think we need to do Justice League. Team Justiice double i XD

Divinokage

Smash Legend
our scene sucks go to mtl.

edit: or find RaynEx and Unknown522 and I.B and Jagg and Europhoria. Dragon_Hawk was pretty okay but he quit and stopped running his biweekly because he's a fucking emo bitch.
Wtf, I will not allow this kind of attitude while I'm still alive! Where is the passion... why is the smash scene dying? I want things to go back of how they were.. so much fun and so much intenseness!!!

Don't you guys remember training for hours on the end, hoping you can beat the best in the world? =P

TestRider

Smash Ace
Wtf, I will not allow this kind of attitude while I'm still alive! Where is the passion... why is the smash scene dying? I want things to go back of how they were.. so much fun and so much intenseness!!!

Don't you guys remember training for hours on the end, hoping you can beat the best in the world? =P
No, I remember never playing the game except during tournaments and still being ranked fifth on the PR. LAWL you guys suck.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
@ kage : we're working on it.

but right now it's sort of low-key. not really dead or anything, more like in hibernation. we have people coming back (although we've accepted at this point some of the old crowd has moved on), we have some new faces showing up, but it's a slow process. and there aren't really any tournaments atm so there's nothing really sparking motivation.

johns, i know. most of it's johns.

but we're working on it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
No, I remember never playing the game except during tournaments and still being ranked fifth on the PR. LAWL you guys suck.
I guess someone has natural skill.. well you being a veteran helps a lot because you know how people play usually. You can read them, you play smart and you know the game, that's basically all you need to become really good. You are not the ****** noob that tries to attack you and does random crap that you can just punish in 2 second lol. So obviously the lower rank people would do a lot of mistakes and you'd own them like babies.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
OMG I have the best sotry evar.

You gus know Eric right. So hes going to pick up iceclimber5 at his house and since we have the saem name Eric called my house instead. My mom wakes me and aand shes like wtf your going to Niagra tourney, then im like wtf. Shes like eric said hes picking you up. So i pick up the phone in my room and ehs like yooo im coming and im like who the **** is this and hes like Eric, smashboards.. genericeric. Im like okaay do you know who your talking to? hes like yea iceclimbers5. I'm like noo its Stos and hes like oh **** my bad i called the wrong Christian. Go back to bed. So thats my story and it occured around 9 in the morning. Goodluck Eric =) XD

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
GOD****IT BERNARD STOP POSTING

LOL!

I kid, but like man. 10 post on like 6 topics? nice.

Btw, you have to be Robin ]: Kid Flash was gonna be Chris because he picks red all the time and wavedashes a lot rofll. Besides, I was thinking of getting the MTLers in this. Like make Bam the Slade of the group hahahaha. Or Kage, whichever lol.

Robin and Cyborg is too good since it'd be you and Ryan lol.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
it's like brown people vs filipino people.

peter just go poke mike on a random wednesday or something via msn and we'll probably be doing something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
no no its more like Adnan vs. Filipinos.

He had been ****** filipinos and he was talking **** about how he would **** me (since im filipino) soo I

had to get out there and **** him without a condom.

But dont worry, its all loooove haha omg.

Me and Adnan should be rivals.

Top Bottom