• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly V - January 2nd! Make sure to bring setups!

GSUB

Smash Lord
Well he better be playing good that day I guess.
He doesn't get to just butt his way into crews if he doesn't do the work by not playing anymore, and force us to let him in crews just so we don't lose him forever or some bs like that.

Lovage

Smash Hero
hahahahah i love how beating johnny is an accomplishment now

hes been playing for like 4 months u people need to step it up

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Listen, I doubt you actually plan on coming but here's the deal.

I'm not going to ban you from my tournies since you haven't done anything at my tournies that would warrant a ban.

Just realize you have to follow all the rules on the first post and not cause trouble. Also, I'm sure you're aware, but most of the community dislikes you so it may be very awkward for you if you attend.

Eminent-

Smash Rookie
Listen, I doubt you actually plan on coming but here's the deal.

I'm not going to ban you from my tournies since you haven't done anything at my tournies that would warrant a ban.

Just realize you have to follow all the rules on the first post and not cause trouble. Also, I'm sure you're aware, but most of the community dislikes you so it may be very awkward for you if you attend.
Yea, well I know people dislike me. But im not here for people to like me, I want to get better SO im making it my new goal to give it my all this year. Since I didn't do **** last year. That means I'm going to almost every tournament and smashfest this year. Regardless if I have any friends or not.

Also before most of current irvine played, I went to every tournament. You guys didnt even know me then.

Eminent-

Smash Rookie
Duhh, I'm banned on marthpwnzer. I have to use a VPN to even get onto this site.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Having friends in the community isn't a bad thing man. Honestly, if you just apologized to socal for all the lies and promised to change your ways (and actually meant it!) then in time I'm sure people would come to like you.

No matter how you look at it, that's not a bad thing.

But whatever, I ain't Doctor Phil, best of luck to ya'.

Eminent-

Smash Rookie
I dont want to make a empty promise, and there was a time (I think) I had true friends in the community. I would rather show i'm dedicated, than say it.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Having friends in the community isn't a bad thing man. Honestly, if you just apologized to socal for all the lies and promised to change your ways (and actually meant it!) then in time I'm sure people would come to like you.

No matter how you look at it, that's not a bad thing.

But whatever, I ain't Doctor Phil, best of luck to ya'.
You couldn't be more incorrect. Everyone pretty much hates him.:laugh:

Kira-

Smash Champion
Just curious, if I pay the $3 venue fee but don't enter do I still get food? Or will there not be food this time? No worries if there isn't, just figuring out my options =P

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Yeah you'll get chips/pizza/water.

My mom just left for Florida last night so no fruit salad I'm afraid.

Well actually, I can put some fruit slices on a plate but it won't be as extravagant as my mothers lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey fruits is so good for you I rather have fruits then chips and its better then no food at all

Skrlx

Smash Champion
looks like i'm gonna carpool with Lanstar.

I'm gonna bring a n64 console, smash (mine doesn't save so no hidden characters), and a extra controller. If you're interested you can bring your copy of smash (hopefully you have all the characters) and play some smash 64

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
ugh I hate it when people bring N64 because it takes up a TV that could me used for melee. A lot of the people that I see at these tournaments don't even play N64 so it's kind of a waste of space. Not really my decision though

Top Bottom