• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
lol...

So anyone down to MM.? Marth dittos and falcon are my hardest match-ups so preferably those.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, since this will be my last chance to go to a tournament in California until December...I'm going. The only reason why I wouldn't be is if my dad came home and was like, "No, you have to sit in time out," which is unlikely. Also, Tec0, I'd like to play you for at least a couple friendlies. And Jason (Jkun), since I converted from 949 to 520, I'll MM you any price less than $20.01. I'll try and convince Ryan to bring his TV.

And I'll also have a recording set up even if that means I have to comandeer Danny's stupid Konka TV with the Volume/Channel Up buttons on the left and the Volume/Channel Down buttons on the right.
Definitely down for friendlies, we can play for a while =D

Just uhh kinda find me/remind me I have a habit of wandering around lol.

lol...

So anyone down to MM.? Marth dittos and falcon are my hardest match-ups so preferably those.
I'll Marth ditto MM you if you'd like :)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
how long do these things usually last?

tec0 where are you housing? if i cant play you sunday i want to play you some other day / i will mm you in multiple matchups to give u incentive

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
how long do these things usually last?

tec0 where are you housing? if i cant play you sunday i want to play you some other day / i will mm you in multiple matchups to give u incentive
I haven't the slightest clue tbh, though I'll probably move around socal just to like... be a tourist and ****.

And you don't have to MM me rofl I"m not huge on it. I will if you want me to though.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
well i do want to mm every character you feel comfortable mming a fox with

hopefully this means u go to dunks and we'll play there

Gishnak

Smash Ace
If you play fox/falco/falcon or you think I trust you, I have a favor to ask.

Basically I need a new controller. TheLifeRuiner is willing to sell me one, but he doesn't know if it's a good controller because he plays a stupid character (Samus). He'll be at GREV, so can someone step up and play test it out for me so I know whether or not he should ship it to me?

Hook it up

spreedom

Smash Cadet
im actually digging the sunday thing, i hate using up saturday hours for tourneys.

Kira-

Smash Champion
Sadly I cannot be here until later. If anything, I would love to come late and play Tec0 a lot.. after playing JesiahTEG I realized smash can actually be exciting if you play new people who don't suck.. anyway I'm pretty bad now but I will try to show up.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I couldve sworn i read that there would be a HD tv at the venue that could be changed to the soccor game. . . lol was this at another tourney thread?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
REMEMBER ALL OF THIS STUFF FOR TOMORROW GUYS

for parking, it sucks near the venue because visitor parking is gay and only allows one hour parking

so you would most likely need to drop off the stuff and park in the albertson's parking lot down the corner or some paid parking area

red = free parking
green = paid parking
light blue = venue/drop off area

go up california and turn on arroyo drive. to your left there would be a sign saying "vista del campo norte", turn there. just entering there will be a building labeled as "the clubhouse". behind it there would be a barbecue area and stairs nearby. go up the stairs.
Also, no mention of money being involved!

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Haley you're an azzhole for not telling me you were gonna arrive later in the day and might not be able to enter doubles >=l

- Connor

DJMirror

Smash Master
Pancakes matches with Joey is legit. I'm 2 stocking his Falco but I'm not beating his gay *** Mario. Connor's Doc Mario is ****** Joey's Mario.

spreedom

Smash Cadet
that was fun, the new venue is really nice, way more open, more privacy and multiple rooms to chill in, gj stab.

jdm thx for spottin me ill pay u back asap.

edit: if grev keeps this venue ill bring my full setup every time, i didn't bring it today cuz usually mine isnt even used.

Top Bottom