• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly XII - TBA

HugS™

Smash Lord
Tec0, i may be free to smash this weekend, and I wanna play you. Hit me up and I'll give you a place to smash with some good people.

Aim: johnyontheguitar

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL f***** ^

I don't understand why Alfredo never says any of this in person.

Anyways Stab,

It's cuz I promised my 7 year old brother, as soon as Festizzio's tourney was announced, that I'd take him to his very first tournament. My parents would not let him travel farther than a few miles away, so this was my only opportunity.

Then stab gayed it up and later announced his tourney on the same day, and an EC player came, so I'm a little upset about that, and I would have done almost anything to attend otherwise...almost.

You can check festizzio's results, his name is Erik, and he got dead last, 0-2 in all his sets during the round robin. LoL

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yeah i take back what i said

loooooooool

***** i don't see you in person very often haha

or anyone else for that matter

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0, i may be free to smash this weekend, and I wanna play you. Hit me up and I'll give you a place to smash with some good people.

Aim: johnyontheguitar
Oh that's a shame then
T____________________T

Hugo, if I could trust me I would.

Im going to be at Anime Expo the entire day and I'd probably be exhausted by the time I get back.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
so are you allowing wobbling 100% or are you saying everything is wobblign compromise

Adam M!

Smash Lord
stabbed ur dum

now i dont even have the option of not going to tournaments

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Can someone coming from further North please give me a ride to Dunskies after this tourney?

<3

Much appreciated

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Read this whole post

Only reason I say tentatively is because Rei is like 80% sure he'll get the venue

So most of AZ flaked out but we still got Tai coming, and who doesn't love Tai?

Bring Setups!

We only had 7 setups last time and that's not nearly enough!!!! Let's shoot for 10-11 like before!!!!!!

Let's make this tourney big Socal! We had plenty of room last time and we didn't even use the conference room!!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
stab ur a douche you put tai in the title but you didn't put L when I said he was coming to the last GREV?

also wobbling's allowed? I'm not going to this.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Connorrr, we were supposed to play at this!
Matt, if I beat you at bowling today, you're going to un-unban wobbling.
I want to play with connor. :\

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
stab ur a douche you put tai in the title but you didn't put L when I said he was coming to the last GREV?

also wobbling's allowed? I'm not going to this.
I didn't put L because no one was expecting L to come. And I already had Tec0 in the title.

People were expecting AZ to come because Tai previously posted that AZ was coming.

Besides, L didn't come anyway >_>

And yes, tai is more lovable than L

Top Bottom