• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney III, Video thread and results up!

LuCKy

Smash Master
is this the tourney with the pool? either way ima bring a set up or 2 lol

ninja turtle tv is coming back :]

Grila

Smash Journeyman
Grev I'm just gonna say this:

You better have your own rides this time. >_<
Why do you act like everyone in the crew asked you for a ride to your little tournament
and btw having your license is nothing...its the fact that our parents don't/won't get us cars ******s

Grila

Smash Journeyman
Because you either ask for a ride to the venue or ask for a ride back.

I'm happy you disagree though because that would mean you'll have your own ride?
umm check it...
the first 2 tourneys i didnt ask for a ride form you...actually any tourneys except the last one
and only reason i really went with you guys is cuz mike sed you needed help with tvs and **** that mr. sick matt and padre couldn't carry...

i had my own set ride. but i felt sowwy for the ill

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
umm check it...
the first 2 tourneys i didnt ask for a ride form you...actually any tourneys except the last one
and only reason i really went with you guys is cuz mike sed you needed help with tvs and **** that mr. sick matt and padre couldn't carry...

i had my own set ride. but i felt sowwy for the ill
There have only been two.

And I know mike didn't say that because I had to inform you guys that I needed help with the TVs while you were already in the car.

Not mention you didn't find out I was sick until we were at my house, because I hadn't gotten sick until the day of.

Grila

Smash Journeyman
[hey matt you realize that
1. I helped with the tv's
2. You were "under the weather"
3. I didnt technically ask for a ride(i slept over mikes in place of my brother since he cudnt go on that friday)

so get off my ****
kthnks

Grila

Smash Journeyman
dont tell me tell that to the people you actually give rides to more than once to tournaments okie dokie ok good

Grila

Smash Journeyman
well mainly because you sed "Grev im not givin you rides this time" and everyone else has class rite now except me
we needa take this to aim cause im spammin the **** outta the thread

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
It was a blanket statement to all of Grev because I've given all of you guys rides at one point. (except Geoff)

And I don't think there is anything left to discuss but that's probably a good idea anyway lol

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
well mainly because you sed "Grev im not givin you rides this time" and everyone else has class rite now except me
we needa take this to aim cause im spammin the **** outta the thread
It was a blanket statement to all of Grev because I've given all of you guys rides at one point. (except Geoff)

And I don't think there is anything left to discuss but that's probably a good idea anyway lol
Y dnt u guys stop *****ing* about the subject, marque the point was made so stfu

btw, im prolly not going 2 this thing ne more, i have to step it up in school so i can get that good ol car waiting for me on my b-day ;] - word from deadshot

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
1. grab the ledge
2. when you hear the poof regular get up
3. hit them off again

with marth wavedash forward smash the opposite direction, or grab if you must

LuCKy

Smash Master
oh yea i could bring a power strip if you want me to just i better not get jacked lol . . . goooood dam the ninja turtle tv ***** lol

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
accidents happen

and people do steal

more @ phoenix

by grabbing the ledge youre forcing them onto the stage; somewhere punishable
pushing up when you hear the poof will make sure you hog the ledge, while giving you enough frames to hit them

Grila

Smash Journeyman
Y dnt u guys stop *****ing* about the subject, marque the point was made so stfu

btw, im prolly not going 2 this thing ne more, i have to step it up in school so i can get that good ol car waiting for me on my b-day ;] - word from deadshot
coming from the ****** e lew
juss a thought, thanks for coming in 2-3 hours after we solve the dispute ****** *** *****...and im ****in you up when i get to gmas today *****

PhoeniXAwesome

Smash Cadet
accidents happen

and people do steal

more @ phoenix

by grabbing the ledge youre forcing them onto the stage; somewhere punishable
pushing up when you hear the poof will make sure you hog the ledge, while giving you enough frames to hit them
hm, good advice, I never really could figure out shieks recovery, well If I tried yes.
But I needed som1 to tell me. So, its after the poof. Yeah that was starting to get to me since my sister started going sheik on me. thx

Top Bottom