• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev presents ~ Stab's 949 area Melee tourney III, Video thread and results up!

D

Deleted member

if you get pizza hut might as well get some of their pasta too

DJMirror

Smash Master
Pretty much all of Irvine and 805
Wow holy crap stab trust me driving as well? I'm so bad at driving I'm like half the reasons why 949 is always late to tournament for example dodging accidents, getting speeding ticket, texting while driving, eating etc.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lovage does have terrible taste for sure lol thats been debated before. . . you're gay oscar

pizza mias pretty much suck and costco ***** :] sup

Adam M!

Smash Lord
oh wow this is next week

i'll come to this with a decent teammate

fly let's team! i really really wanna team with you

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hah, avatar is perfect for you, Ry. Tape the crews, I wanna see them. Put Sig in this time. Go Grev vs. Jkun/JDM/Sig/Rei (2 more? {S2J, Bizz, lol?})

Count me in for a cube and power strip for Grev IV.

joeplicate

Smash Master
i might actually go to this

i have that ****en seatbelt ticket that i didn't deserve from activegamers in july, and the court date is october 2nd in inglewood. they haven't processed it yet or something, so if they dropped the ball then i have to go down there, or risk getting my license suspended/a warrant out for my arrest.

Atlus8

Smash Master
i have that ****en seatbelt ticket that i didn't deserve from activegamers in july, and the court date is october 2nd in inglewood. they haven't processed it yet or something, so if they dropped the ball then i have to go down there, or risk getting my license suspended/a warrant out for my arrest.
You weren't wearing your seatbelt! Of course you deserved it! Lovage, Pat and I good lucky as f**k! (especially Pat)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
i might actually go to this

I'd feel like a **** for being happy about that. :psycho:

Cameron, lets team. I haven't heard from kirbyraeg in a while about this tourney and we did well at the arcadian tourney. =O

Top Bottom