• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

MaNg0

Smash Hero
that's comedy haha, you're p? hahaha i don't know what to say to that besides you're owned and i'm owned. and yeah you are quiet ni.gga, i don't wanna hear it. you're a skinny black kid that talks **** behind a computer screen but lacks heart to say the same in person.
...... dont *** with p

LOL

and get em s2j

Adam M!

Smash Lord
that's comedy haha, you're p? hahaha i don't know what to say to that besides you're owned and i'm owned. and yeah you are quiet ni.gga, i don't wanna hear it. you're a skinny black kid that talks **** behind a computer screen but lacks heart to say the same in person.
im glad you've locked in that perception of me. underrated > understood

WassupJB

Smash Lord
1. Underrated? Please son, you haven't reached a status to be underrated.
2. I don't have a static perception of anyone besides mango. "I raaaaaaaaape." J/k. Even then mango could change my "fixated" opinion, haha. If one gives me good reason(s) - through action, attitude, conversation, etc. - to change whatever formulated perception I have, I will soundly do it. You, neighborhood p***y, have not given me anything close to change my opinion. But hey, if you come to gsg and we converse and that gives me enough reason to disregard your online persona, I will.

Don't get me wrong P, you're a pretty smart guy, you're just a douche bag on the boards.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
***** you dont know me so why would i care what you think of me. i'm surprised you even responded; i thought you were just ****ing around.

but the truth is i'm probably smarter than you, definitely make more money than you, definitely am in better shape than you and probably have brighter future prospects than you. so i understand why i'm an easy target for hate. let the haters hate *****!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
***** you dont know me so why would i care what you think of me. i'm surprised you even responded; i thought you were just ****ing around.

but the truth is i'm probably smarter than you, definitely make more money than you, definitely am in better shape than you and probably have brighter future prospects than you. so i understand why i'm an easy target for hate. let the haters hate *****!
this post is gold, for serious i like it. the irrelevance is impressive. you're not gonna get the reaction you want, instead you're not allowed to enter or attend gsg. congrats.

he got a bigger **** too

nope! p's mom told me he has 2inches of rock hard baby d.ck at the age of 20.

still can't figure out if this *****'s for real or not @_@

it's so tempting to respond appropriately but I would feel embarrassed for doing so >_>
don't! hahaha

I think WA might be carpooling to this
glad to hear it.

edit:
Does your brighter future include posting on smash forums about your life?
i'm sure it does. i'm not gonna lie, depending on the situation i may do the same out of comical arrogance..but it will be exaggerated not fabricated like p's.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
this post is gold, for serious i like it. the irrelevance is impressive. you're not gonna get the reaction you want, instead you're not allowed to enter or attend gsg. congrats.
Frankly I think he already did get the reaction he wanted.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
True, if I were serious.

I'm not gonna ban anyone from this jam. I'd have to really not like someone for that to happen. I don't dislike anyone in the smash community, brawl included. Everyone I've met has been a koo mofuka.

By the way I'm about to set up a preregistration.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
*****aaaa! we both like the same rap music! how you gonna do that to a brotha =P

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Why should I put joseph's name in the title johnny? Is he even a confirmed attendant/entrant?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
nah it's cuz:

1. he gettin' salty over da internetz (serious business yo!)

2. hes power trippin

so while he may still fit into your preconceived notion of coolness, mack dizzle, it is also ez to understand how he's coming off as a douche to someone who has never met him

plus he's a FATTY

MacD

Banned via Administration
or instead of telling people he doenst have enought room to add more names, he tried to come off as cool

and da internetz is seroius business yo!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
wwjasond or whoever is a ***
i try.

he's actually pretty legit
thank you mccain.

doesn't look like it
not sure if you know this...but you know me...you know what i look like..and we've met. you were that goofy *** fan boy with the "show me your moves" or some gay **** on his chest when shiz came to cgc right?

oh and come on, i'm talking to P on smashboards, how do you NOT sound like a douche bag? in a P argument there are no winners.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOLOL yeah that was me

*cough*

no, i've never been to a CGC tournament haha the only norcal tourney i've been to was genesis (:D genesis) and i've never met you

I just called you a *** cuz you wouldn't put the names of the 2 sexiest WC foxes in the title... *** (nevermind the reason of the thread title being full or anything, it's not like i particularly put a lot of thought into that post, lol)

EDIT: by any chance are you thinking of Mackadotious? lool cuz everyone in norcal says I look exactly like him

Top Bottom