• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

pockyD

Smash Legend
wait, did someone actually prove P = NP or were you making a very elaborate joke based on Adam's old username?
well...

apparently someone proved P != NP
so, no. they "proved" P != NP... and it hasn't been officially verified yet

if the latter, then you have to explain it to me cuz in my data structures class they literally talked about NP problems for ONE day before the final and I was like half asleep that day

>.>
hell if I understand the proof

if you're asking about the problem, at the basest level, it's whether the class of problems where an answer can be verified 'easily' (in polynomial time) is equivalent to the class of problems that can be solved 'easily' (in polynomial time)

i'd recommend reading about it on wikipedia, as my knowledge about it isn't what it was 4 years ago

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think this stuff is pretty interesting

it took a ton of willpower to not respond to the "as long as N isn't 1" comment though

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Thx for posting this (and for the thread title change). Not a lot of ppl are subbed to my channel and may not know about the vids I uploaded. I uploaded everything I have though, with the exception of some friendlies between random people which will be up after I get videos from 2 other tournaments up
a few of the players wanted to put those videos on my channel or brandon's channel because - no offense - they're not getting any views on your channel.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
*** it

i'm still waiting for brandon's vids

gkinfinity you can upload my sets vs hax/ppu if you want ;0
Sorry, but I pretty much only had it recording during tournament matches. I only recorded friendlies when someone who was playing specifically requested it. I might have those sets but I kinda doubt it

WassupJB

Smash Lord
holy fuuck...

you guys know of a person xiivi with over 70 million post...that guy/bot/shmeat just added me on smashboards as a friend..70 million post though..

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
nando is going to **** you so hard its funny..best new player of the year..u will se what he does at apex though..rom 3/to6/pound 5

nando will be that much better but we will see what happens..im just a hype man..im not good at this game..lol
***** ain't you too busy stealing peoples money to be focusing on this thread. or you like the next don king or something?

Adam we should do this kimbo slice style roll up to a *****s yard in an escalade

Scar

#HarveyDent
hella whack

the TV near the entrance was recorded but no vids are up

i wanna see hax / scar team combos

f***ck

Top Bottom