• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I want these so called full results for singles along with brackets please!! Pools would be awesome too.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
i think they pretty much scraped whoever didnt make it outta pools cuz my pool lost our sheet ;| and all they asked for was who got top 3 at that point.
I think it was because we had to switch TVs that the sheet was lost, it was where we went most likely

D

Deleted member

One tournament doesn't prove everything. Otherwise wouldn't we all have to concede that Mango was the best Melee player ever? I think it'll take a few big tournies to decide :)
well hopefully theyll place higher than DE in teams next time hahaha <3

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
SNAKEE GET THISS NIGA CHILLIN AND SHOW HIM HOW NEW YORK GETS DOWN BEING COCKY CHILLIN KNOWS HOW WE GET DOWN. COME ON SNAKEE get this ***** before i have to win i see him. Chillin knows how i get down lol when i play him in mms in friendlies i dont care if its a new game.
lmfao.. ahh .. you should've came to this.. definitely would've been louder if all of DA was there.

Lobos

Smash Master
NC1 Pride - you had the best yoshi ive seen, good friendlies tho

Ron - lol yeah don't worry about it, those were some good matches

Also I played some olimar user and all of our matches were close....GG

CK - See when I get serious marth isn't a problem :) GGs

Chozenone - You vanished??? play me next time I'll **** your rob with a child

Boss - we still haven't played at all since brawl came out no johns

DKsmash - finally we got to play, your diddy improved quite alot, GG on set

Greg - nice match, use snake next time lol GG

lol In pools I chained grab oro's fox to 60% with TL I think I had 2 witnesses, It was too good

I think I had some matches on that T.V. Toasty let me know if you see a TL with "Lobos" tag, I would like some matches up too

Edit: lol fix'd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea those were some awesome dittos jcaesar, i wish i coulda recorded em. i wish i got a chance to play toasty and nacker again at ch3, and a chance to play chozen. next md/va event im at, were all doing crazy amounts of friendlies lol

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
D1 on Shin's account:

Yeah most def it woulda been even crazier if more NYers came especially SWAT and DA I so didn't get enough sleep the night before so I wasn't as amped as I wanted to be especially during pools fortunately I still played well enough to make it to the 48 man bracket.

Shoutout to all the pplz I played in teams:

Korn, CK, Toasty, Slash, Plank, Nacker, Wife, Bibbed, Famus, Kadaj, Silven, Starz, Lord Knight, Atomsk, and whoever else I forgot many sorriez XD. Every match was frickin crazy and intense who knew Falco and Pika could be nasty combo? NEDM All Day! Good sh** Ron had a blast!

Shoutouts to all the pplz in singles/pools:

Ice9 Lmao mad fun to talk to.

Starmaster Kirby wtf @ the M2K wobbling back and forth bit, dude ur Kirby has sick DI just sweetspot the ledge more when recovering you ate too many fsmashes by my Falchion T__T.

DENM always great to see more Falcos in the world ^__^ good games.

P~S was that the Olimar player? Black dude w/ braids I believe? Fun matches thanks to Starzonedge I have plenty of Falco v. Olimar practice ^_^...but I decided to go Marth just cuz I didn't wanna deal w/ my bad recovery atm. Btw ur friend w/ the glasses was maad cool to talk to as well I forgot his tag.

Nacker most def mad cool good lookin out in pools and good match in singles ur Mario wasn't that bad tho, but ur ROB is great as well every match was fun good sh**.

Viiist! It was great seein ya again bro last time it was like Farmingdale during the MLG times, nice GW and Luigi yo ggz as well always great to randomly have a convo w/ when I was idling in pools haha.

Zroooo good matches in singles LMAO @ how in NYC we never ever play in tourney first ever time I seen ur beast Kirby in frickin action woww nice games!

Meep Meep! Lmao tooo cool of a cat and also nice Marth as well definitely you and Neo inspired me to pick up the Falchion more especially against MetaCrap I had a blast playin ya and talkin to ya laaaaaaaaaaterz! XD

Random Shoutouts

Shoutout to Chillin for the hot Falco sry PC XD I was definitely mad hype watchin him play you lasers and chaingrabs make me go gaga XDDD!

PC OMFG thanks for rootin for me at the times that you did always great seein ya do ocme to the NYC events tho we miss ya XD.

Cort! APPLE ALL DAY LOL! tOO good watchin u and PC in teams, lol what'd ya think of my closet DK vs. M2K's MK XD! That's just a small percentage in comparison to what Bum woulda done if he was DK vs. M2K's MK XDDD!

Azennn haaircuts FTW! lol sweeeet Lucario OMFG everyone whored you so much I wanted to play ya : ( play me on wifi >_<! XD

NEOOOO! I never dodge you on wifi bro you know I got stuffz to do ma d00d LMAO! You and NL killed me talkin about how I dodge both you guys on wifi hahahaha. Marth too sexy for words I'm def goin back to use him more often...and see I wasn't stupid when I said Marth vs. MK can probably be a feasible win for Marth just maybe uphill na'mean? Good sh** tho I saw a lil Roy in that Marth no joke XD.

Chuuuu Yo son sexy arse Kirby wtf it was great seein ya as well bro don't quit ICz ma d00d they're mad *cough* broken *cough* but beast as well XD!!

Toaasty TOOOAAAAAAAST UR TOASTER WAS MAD HOT OMFG I'M MAD I DIDN'T POUND IT T___T! But out games were fun haha you're definitely mad cool and ur boy Slash is definitely a nice Falco as well HANDS OFF MY BREAD ALL DAY!

Separate shoutout to all the Falco mains you know who you are and you all rock cuz you have lasers, CGs, a sweet bair, and oh too sexy dair that made M2K at one point post "Falco is bullsh** in the backroom LMAO"

NYC all of you who came Leo, NL, Ron, Zro, Starz, Silven, Shadow, and Snakeee you guys ROCK! Even if we didn't take the event we still repped pretty well in teams and singles LETS MAKE AN EVEN DEEPER DENT IN THE BRACKETS NEXT TIME >:D.

Uber mega shoutout to Eazy and Keitaro for housing and rides to the event Omfg WOW you guys are the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally decided to embrace Keitaro Time after meetin ya, and Eazy wow at you gettin me to play Melee and : ( @ u beatin me in a Falco ditto friendly LMAO good sh** tho XD. Ur bro is mad bro as well and BOUNDER IS THE COOLEST DOG EVARRR!!!! He plays Brawl IRL dodging mad moves and camping under the table and sh** LMAO. He even knows how to play on Luigi's Better than Plank running from one room to the next w/o you even able to catch him LMAO! 2 Good! The Keitaro Kar was also mad pro I had a blast falling asleep on the ride there and talkin mad crazy crap on the ride there as well I still regret not goin to Phillygamers but w/e. You guys ROCK! NJ ALL DAY!

O_o QUIT LIFE!

...NO JOHNZ DJ!

NY all day btw. <3 MD/VA/NJ/PA/CT tho ^_^ NORTHEAST FOR LIFE B*TCHEZ!

D1

Banned via Administration
Oh yeah Shoutout to Pride as well good YOSHI!

...and btw...

I'M GANON!!!

ShuA

Smash Rookie
wakka wakka...no more faith in pikachu...wtf why is there street fighter at a smash tourney???
in need alittle practice...and travis...its ja-shua...

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
CK - See when I get serious marth isn't a problem :) GGs
does that mean if you're playing "serious" CK basically doesn't have a chance against you? that is what you're saying right

that isn't cool imo to post things like that, if you're gonna talk that type of trash keep it at the tournament where people can respond instantly

boss8

Smash Hero
good **** m2k, good ****
ok ima confess the whole time i wuz standing behind M2k with a wiimote and i wuz basically playing for him the whole time......no one noticed cause i had the wiimote and knuchuck at my sides so there you happy....but im not there all the time sometimes M2K will play for himself......:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

so M2K has his own ghost player...and its boss..

Snakeee

Smash Master
lol @ the tag "snakes spiked off a plane," is that referring to me and DSF's second match? =P

snakeee LOL @ how cocky you are, you're not even very good LOL! ddd vs zss $20 please put your money where your mouth is. (and don't be a pussy when it comes time to actually do the MM like Inui.)

LMAO @ Inui "I almost took a set from DSF with Marth". Hey guys, I almost invented Microsoft before Bill Gates, why does he have all the money?!?
I come off as cocky when I'm that sure that I will win. Sure I haven't placed high in singles at the tournies that you've seen me at, but that will be your biggest mistake to judge me just from these two. I'll accept your MM, and I won't back down from it, so next time I see you it's on.

Thanks Wes for the inspiration to rep NY there.

Cia

das kwl
i love going into the results threads of different tournaments, and chillin is always arguing with someone.. HAHAHAHA

LOL @ wes' post style never changing

LOL @ D1 posting an essay on shin's account

LOL @ Brawl

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Sonic Needs Some Money For Chillidogs

Who Wants To Mm My Sonic 5 For When He Comes To Va/md/dc/nypd/lapd/emt/dvd/cd/crt/cdr/crw/etc

Anyone From Those Places That I Go To 5 Bux Nuccas

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
ohshi! I wish I could see who wrote that tag <3<3<3

D1, thanks man. I'll probably visit my sister in Manhattan some time this summer, so I'll try to drop in at a weekly. I'll bring my toaster, just for you ^_^

also: DAAAYUUMMMM I spiked your Falco out of his sideB with ROB haha that's like the only time it's ever happened, those friendlies were fun

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
Hey Chinesahh it's me Xellos. I'm that random DE guy that $5MM you at CH3 remember. I also played you in pools (I was the awful Ike player lol). That was my first tourney ever and I'm glad I got to meet you. I got destroyed in that MM, but was happy because I've heard about you and how good you are at smash. I hope that I can go to CH4 so I can MM you again.

Oh and Chu, thanks for the $5MM as well. I would have done another if we had time. Your ICs are amazing. VA is too good at smash lol.

Wife: Your Falco is the **** and you don't even main him lol.

Azen: It was a pleasure playing against your Marth. Hope I can do it again.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Good games to everyone I played.

Plank- Too good son.

Greg- Good seeing you again.

Chu- Awesome to see you as always. RIDICULOUS COMEBACK VS PC AND CORT!!!!

Inui- Thanks for everything bro.

Lord Knight- "I use C4 for offense, and pressure!"

Chibo Sempai- After playing ur gay *** R.O.B., I didn't even want to see what your Pokemon team would be like. :/ You're a cool dude though aside from your R.O.B. :)

-M2K- Goddamit you still owe me food!!!!!!!!!!! Also, you are absolutely amazing at this game. Keep it up.

Everyone else I met/played vs, awesome meeting you and playing you.

FOUNDING FATHERS FO LIFE!!!!

echos

Smash Journeyman
Best part of the night was Hova shutting off peoples Tv's and watching them cry lol good **** Hova

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibo Sempai- After playing ur gay *** R.O.B., I didn't even want to see what your Pokemon team would be like. :/ You're a cool dude though aside from your R.O.B. :)
lol
il have to play u online sometime soon, i originally started working on my best team after gotm learned a lot of tactics when he met u at the shippensburg tourney, so u indirectly trained me lol. that, and all that ultimascouts taught me. but yea, rob gayness, thats a chibo-original lol

Top Bottom